💬 Review Chapters

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,929 happy users since 2014.
Register

Heftychonk99

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Chapters

A simulation game in which you can read various stories, mostly romances. You create characters and make decisions that will determine how the story goes

Review:
If you like to read but aren't the type of person who you will see picking up a book often, this app is definitely pretty fun! The stories are a little cliché at times, but who doesn't love a good cliché from time to time? They're romantic and play into the dreams any girl used to have as a teenager, pretty nostalgic! In general the stories are entertaining and not as badly written as I at first thought they would be. The character design and backdrop art look really nice and well taken care off. However, the thing that really annoys me about this game, and kind of ruins the fun, is how expensive the choices are. You will need a lot of diamonds for your story to be more fun, and to be fair, no one wants to spend a lot of time watching a bunch of ads to get these diamonds. Buying them is also pretty expensive, and of course, no one really wants to do this. The upside of not getting enough diamonds is that you won't have any problems running out of tickets. However, if you're excited to finish your story, and still want to pick the fun options, this app can be a real pain in the butt. You have to be patient or be okay with your story being not as interesting as it could be. It's a fun game but also yet another app after your money

Would you recommend this to other users? I would recommend it if you like reading romantic stories. You do have to be patient to finish your books if you want to make the most out of these stories.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐

LadyFlax

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
Você pode me dizer onde encontro o APK do Chaptes?
Thanks