Writer's Notebook

A place for members to share their own original writing.

Quick Overview

Category
Books
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Character concept sheet

jihyonh

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Not that there is or the needs to have a certain format in making a character, I just happened to have this long list of character profiling(?) sheet.
I hope it proves useful in breathing life into your endless imaginations ;)

Name
Nickname
Date of birth
Place of birth
Ethnicity/Species
Occupation
World/Verse
One sentence description

Height
Weight
Skin tone
Facial shape
Eye color
Distinguishing feature
Other feature
Hair style
Body type
Dress
Something always carried
Accessories

Skills
Strength/Talent
Weakness
Hobbies
Habits
Pets
Area of residence/Environment
Home description
Neighborhood
Organization involved
Income
Job satisfaction
Health

Personality
Moral
Self control
Motivation
Discouragement
Intelligence level
Confidence level
Philosophy
Greatest fear/Phobia

Childhood life
Important past event
Best accomplishment
Other accomplishment
Best memories
Worst memories
Secret

Story role
Alignment
Short term goal
Long term goal
First appearance
Plot involvement
Conflict
Most defining moment

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
This is a character I've been using on the role-playing thread in our forum

Name : Beelzebub
Nickname : Zehn; Beel; Little Brother?
Date of birth : Unknown
Place of birth : Heaven
Ethnicity/Species : Angel (formerly); Demon
World/Verse : DnD?
One sentence description : "He always eat too much."

Height : 6'0 /183 cm
Weight : 200 lbs / 90 kg (was heavier than he look)
Skin tone : Pale
Facial shape : Square jaw with high cheekbones
Eye color : Red
Distinguishing feature : A longer lower canine teeth, almost protruding from his mouth like an orc
Other feature : A thin, long horizontal scar just below his navel
Hair style : Short and Messy
Body type : Lean with light muscle but actually heavier than a man his size supposed to be
Dress : Anything comfortable, but usually dressed in black jeans and leather jacket (coursety of Casryth and Eris)
Something always carried : A lot Lot of stuff, stored inside his inventory-like gut
Accessories : none

Skills : Eating and killing something, skilled at using spear or other similar polearm weapon
Strength/Talent : Really really good at taking hits, high regeneration, decent at magic (especially space magic)
Weakness : Had a really bad aim, easily distracted by food and severe lack of modern common sense
Hobbies : Eating, Making Potions, Spending time with Eris
Habits : Eating...and being a worrywart
Pets : Spot (a three headed Cerberus dog from his older brother)
Area of residence/Environment : Lost Kingdom (currently)
Home description : Didn't have it yet (currently living with Eris)
Neighborhood : -
Organization involved : Healers [Heaven] (formerly); Seven Prince of Hell [Hell] (Formerly)
Income :......
Job satisfaction : Didn't have another job yet
Health : Mana atrophy, Severe case of PTSD, Survivor guilts and.... Obsession.

Personality : A bit naive and childish sometimes, stubborn but in the end always try to please anyone (he trust), did not hesitate to do anything for the one he trusted and love, will loyal to the end, really clingy to Eris, Seems to be getting more temperamental lately.
Moral : Dark in the past, Light Grey now

Self control : .... Severely lacking
Motivation : Try to finally have a normal life
Discouragement :
Intelligence level : Average (at least compare to his other siblings)
Confidence level : Almost shameless sometimes due to difference between his era (middle ages) and now
Philosophy : ...All things can be eaten?
Greatest fear/Phobia : Lucifer

Childhood life :
Born in Heaven, he was once a healer Angel in there, but castdown along with other Angels to Hell after he give his loyalty to his older brother Lucifer.

Important past events :
After he rank up as one of the ruler in there, the Sixth Prince of Gluttony, he and all the other Demons lead by Lucifer proceed to wages an almost endless war with Heavens Army (lead by the Archangel Michael) for the throne of God, but ultimately, their Rebellion come to an end few thousand years ago when their Father interfere and proceed to seal Lucifer and his siblings, manage to run away, Beelzebub proceed to cast hundreds years rampage on Earth, killing and spreading plague to millions of people in an event known historically as the 'Black Death' plague before finally putted down by the Goddess of War and Wisdom Athena, the Goddess then punished him by chained and imprisson him into a temple of Athen, isolating him from the world for hundreds of years, leaving him slowly regaining his sanity...and regrets.

Best accomplishment :
Being one of the ruler of Hell; Had a war with Heaven and manage to at least kills millions of Angel and three Archangel; Survived having his stomach blown out from the inside by Uriel, making his gut must be replaced with a Mimic by his brother, Belphegor; Killing millions of people.
Other accomplishment : Getting a girlfriend.
Best memories : With his older brother in Heaven, with his lover Eris and daughter Cynthia.
Worst memories : War....and his insanity
Secret : He was a real crybaby as a child

Story role : ...one of the protagonist?
Alignment : Chaotic Evil (formerly); Chaotic Good (now)
Short term goal : Helping Liam and Casryth to free themselves from a Mad God.
Long term goal : Having a peaceful and happy family.
First appearance : Sbenny - Words Game telling Stories, Page 3

Plot involvement :
A Demon freed by Casryth who indebted to hear and follow him to her town, there he learn that Casryth's child had been pass from a sickness while her husband, Liam, has been trapped by a witch controlled by a mad god, forcing him to make a contract where he take the place of many innocent children captured by the witch. He then help Casryth to find a way to free her husband, along the way he found his love in from of Eris, a half Vampire half Demon who also been helped by Casryth, the three of them then proceeded to finish the trial to free Liam, there, Zehn reunited with his siblings Levi (Leviathan) and Satan who used as one of the trial, after Casryth finish the last trial, she was confronted and helped by the ghost of her daughter, Elektra, they can finally free Liam from his imprisonment. But now, there is one problem, that is a one Mad God that try to destroyed the town with a horde of undead Demon....o-oh...
Conflict :
Zehn vs Dark Wizard Darius (win)
Zehn and Eris vs Satan (dead...but win!)
Zehn and Liam vs a horde of Wendigos (win)

Most defining moment : His confession to Eris.
Post automatically merged:

IMG_20190407_205304.jpg

Sorry, my drawing are still bad, this is the best i can do.

Last edited:

Another Coffee

Sbennytopia's Royal Hatter
Member for 5 years
This is a character I've been using on the role-playing thread in our forum

Name : Beelzebub
Nickname : Zehn; Beel; Little Brother?
Date of birth : Unknown
Place of birth : Heaven
Ethnicity/Species : Angel (formerly); Demon
World/Verse : DnD?
One sentence description : "He always eat too much."

Height : 6'0 /183 cm
Weight : 200 lbs / 90 kg (was heavier than he look)
Skin tone : Pale
Facial shape : Square jaw with high cheekbones
Eye color : Red
Distinguishing feature : A longer lower canine teeth, almost protruding from his mouth like an orc
Other feature : A thin, long horizontal scar just below his navel
Hair style : Short and Messy
Body type : Lean with light muscle but actually heavier than a man his size supposed to be
Dress : Anything comfortable, but usually dressed in black jeans and leather jacket (coursety of Casryth and Eris)
Something always carried : A lot Lot of stuff, stored inside his inventory-like gut
Accessories : none

Skills : Eating and killing something, skilled at using spear or other similar polearm weapon
Strength/Talent : Really really good at taking hits, high regeneration, decent at magic (especially space magic)
Weakness : Had a really bad aim, easily distracted by food and severe lack of modern common sense
Hobbies : Eating, Making Potions, Spending time with Eris
Habits : Eating...and being a worrywart
Pets : Spot (a three headed Cerberus dog from his older brother)
Area of residence/Environment : Lost Kingdom (currently)
Home description : Didn't have it yet (currently living with Eris)
Neighborhood : -
Organization involved : Healers [Heaven] (formerly); Seven Prince of Hell [Hell] (Formerly)
Income :......
Job satisfaction : Didn't have another job yet
Health : Mana atrophy, Severe case of PTSD, Survivor guilts and.... Obsession.

Personality : A bit naive and childish sometimes, stubborn but in the end always try to please anyone (he trust), did not hesitate to do anything for the one he trusted and love, will loyal to the end, really clingy to Eris, Seems to be getting more temperamental lately.
Moral : Dark in the past, Light Grey now

Self control : .... Severely lacking
Motivation : Try to finally have a normal life
Discouragement :
Intelligence level : Average (at least compare to his other siblings)
Confidence level : Almost shameless sometimes due to difference between his era (middle ages) and now
Philosophy : ...All things can be eaten?
Greatest fear/Phobia : Lucifer

Childhood life :
Born in Heaven, he was once a healer Angel in there, but castdown along with other Angels to Hell after he give his loyalty to his older brother Lucifer.

Important past events :
After he rank up as one of the ruler in there, the Sixth Prince of Gluttony, he and all the other Demons lead by Lucifer proceed to wages an almost endless war with Heavens Army (lead by the Archangel Michael) for the throne of God, but ultimately, their Rebellion come to an end few thousand years ago when their Father interfere and proceed to seal Lucifer and his siblings, manage to run away, Beelzebub proceed to cast hundreds years rampage on Earth, killing and spreading plague to millions of people in an event known historically as the 'Black Death' plague before finally putted down by the Goddess of War and Wisdom Athena, the Goddess then punished him by chained and imprisson him into a temple of Athen, isolating him from the world for hundreds of years, leaving him slowly regaining his sanity...and regrets.

Best accomplishment :
Being one of the ruler of Hell; Had a war with Heaven and manage to at least kills millions of Angel and three Archangel; Survived having his stomach blown out from the inside by Uriel, making his gut must be replaced with a Mimic by his brother, Belphegor; Killing millions of people.
Other accomplishment : Getting a girlfriend.
Best memories : With his older brother in Heaven, with his lover Eris and daughter Cynthia.
Worst memories : War....and his insanity
Secret : He was a real crybaby as a child

Story role : ...one of the protagonist?
Alignment : Chaotic Evil (formerly); Chaotic Good (now)
Short term goal : Helping Liam and Casryth to free themselves from a Mad God.
Long term goal : Having a peaceful and happy family.
First appearance : Sbenny - Words Game telling Stories, Page 3

Plot involvement :
A Demon freed by Casryth who indebted to hear and follow him to her town, there he learn that Casryth's child had been pass from a sickness while her husband, Liam, has been trapped by a witch controlled by a mad god, forcing him to make a contract where he take the place of many innocent children captured by the witch. He then help Casryth to find a way to free her husband, along the way he found his love in from of Eris, a half Vampire half Demon who also been helped by Casryth, the three of them then proceeded to finish the trial to free Liam, there, Zehn reunited with his siblings Levi (Leviathan) and Satan who used as one of the trial, after Casryth finish the last trial, she was confronted and helped by the ghost of her daughter, Elektra, they can finally free Liam from his imprisonment. But now, there is one problem, that is a one Mad God that try to destroyed the town with a horde of undead Demon....o-oh...
Conflict :
Zehn vs Dark Wizard Darius (win)
Zehn and Eris vs Satan (dead...but win!)
Zehn and Liam vs a horde of Wendigos (win)

Most defining moment : His confession to Eris.

View attachment 27724

Sorry, my drawing are still bad, this is the best i can do.

Cool drawing!!!!! *-*

lol I'd love to say it's all on me but it was already-made questionnaire which I was just lucky enough to stumble upon 😉
The important part is that it's here now! Thanks! :D

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Excellent! Marvelous! Emmm Bollocks! Emm, dang what does a British people's usually said again? I need a reference.... Gordon Ramsay? Nah, he's too Scottish, Mr. Bean?

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Blasted herectic are everywhere! It's a sign of the end, if you ask me D:
Agreed my Caffeine addicted brother in arms,
we must Attacc!
We must Protecc!
And most importantly, we come to Star Bucc!.... actually, i didn't think I've ever been in a Starbucks my entire life.

Another Coffee

Sbennytopia's Royal Hatter
Member for 5 years
Agreed my Caffeine addicted brother in arms,
we must Attacc!
We must Protecc!
And most importantly, we come to Star Bucc!.... actually, i didn't think I've ever been in a Starbucks my entire life.
I only went once and wrote "McFart" as my name. It's was a beautiful moment ♥