✅ Solved Choice based story app recommendations

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,387 happy users since 2014.
Register

daleth

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
Hey, I am buying some choices apps for my girlfriend, currently I have bought Choices, Delight games, Lovesick, Chapters, and lindabrown. I previously tried searching for a modded version of Tabou, which is how I stumbled on this site (ironically me finding a stolen app published here lead me here to spend money), the version of tabou on that site seems to be unchanged from the one here, she really wants the unlimited keys but the daily quests do not seem to work in both comment sections. Can anybody recommend other working choice app mods you have here or know how to get the tabou app working?

There was another choice app on here that I saw, but it was like 5000SB and I did not feel like blowing more than half of what I bought on one app.

PS: If debby reads this, thank you very much for your talented modding work, I think all the apps I got were yours. I'll be sure to leave a rating once my gf tries them.

Oppa Madara

The Perfect Susano'o
Active User
Member for 5 years
The apps from Choice of Game and Hosted Games, maybe you will like them.

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
The Arcana is another one that many here who like Chapters/Choices/etc. play. I think Debby mods that one as well!

Sandragj9

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Totalmente de acuerdo
Post automatically merged:

Totalmente de acuerdo

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Alot of the keys in these types of games are server sided and can't be modded sadly. If you search for the tag Otome, there are a lot of different ones that show up that are luckypatcher mods.