🎮 MOD APK [Choice of Game] Grand Academy for Future Villains v.1.0.10 ACOM MOD (updated)

Phytoplankton

SB Cartel Lv. Max
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
SB Cash
Spyglass (permanent)
Musicizer! (permanent)
Country
Sbennytopia

[Choice of Game] Grand Academy for Future Villains v.1.0.10 ACOM MOD (updated)

Grand Academy for Future Villains 1.0.10

MOD Features   How to install

MOD Author: Phytoplankton

v60% MOD:
You need to login to access this hidden content.

v75% MOD:

v90% MOD:

ALL MOD MEGA Bundle:

• Grand Academy for Future Villains
    • Writer: Katherine Nehring
    • Art: Jason Wiser
    • ChoiceScript Language Design & Development: Dan Fabulich

Congratulations! We are delighted to welcome you to the Grand Academy for Future Villains, the world's finest evil preparatory school, where unimaginable power begins with a world-class education!

"The Grand Academy for Future Villains" is a hilarious 200,000-word interactive novel by Katherine Nehring, where your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based, without graphics or sound effects, and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.

Looking for a career as an evil overlord? A mad scientist? A megavillain, a wicked witch, a final boss? You’re not going to get there without hard work, dedication, and thorough education. In the space between worlds, between genres, beyond time and space itself, the Grand Academy for Future Villains trains the bad guys that every good story needs.

You, our hero--or our villain, rather--will arrive at the Academy ready to learn, but you'll quickly discover that there’s so much more to villain school than getting good grades. As you navigate the school year, you’ll have the opportunity to:

• Secure an internship with a prestigious heartless corporation or megalomaniacal dictator
    • Seduce a hero to the dark side (Attention students: do NOT allow yourself to be seduced by the forces of good!)
    • Put in the extra hours at the lab to become an actual monster.
    • Pledge your family’s secret society and become worthy of--or defy--the grand destiny your family has mapped out for you.
    • Pay off your student loans (in the blood of your enemies, if necessary).
    • Find true love, deadly rivalry, or both at the same time with your fellow students.
    • Save your alma mater, take it over, betray it, or drop out in a blaze of glory.

Our alumni have gone on to dominate worlds, conquer galaxies, break hearts, and succumb to the creeping darkness in their souls. The choices that you make at our school will determine whether you join their illustrious company.

This and all my MODs are possible because of AXIOM
    Please Dont Forget to Thank @Axiom

• You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

• [ @Axiom 's Choice Of MOD ]
    +
    Phytoplankton's 90% MOD

Completely Unlocked
    AD Free

MOD:
    • Evil: 90%
    • Competence: 90%
    • Hedonism: 90%
    • Style: 90%
    • Chaos: 90%
    • Leader: 90%
    • Social Capital: 90%
    • School Standing: 90%
    • Family Connections: 90%
    • Personal Drive: 90%

Something More Than Human: 0% [Never Increase]
    You have undertaken no mysterious transformations. You have no more legs than most people, no tentacles, no fangs, and invisibility would require a good deal of technical assistance.

Goods and Services:

• Grades (In Progress): 90%
    • Financial Aid: $967967967
    • Debt: 0
    Relationships:
    • Xi: 90%
    • Aurion: 90%
    • Phil: 90%
    • Kinistra: 90%

This and all my MODs are possible because of AXIOM
    Please Dont Forget to Thank @Axiom

• Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• 😥

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.choiceofgames.grandacademy

Last edited:
A

Ad Manager

Phytoplankton

SB Cartel Lv. Max
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
SB Cash
Spyglass (permanent)
Musicizer! (permanent)
Country
Sbennytopia
At last, the power is returned to me! Now all i need is a secret underground lair, countless faceless henchmen, a 1902 Scotch and a Persian Cat to pet.... Oh and a World Domination plan, that's too....

View attachment 42061
You my bruh always crack me up!

Validus

Radiant Pixel
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Golden Spade
Musicizer! (permanent)
Create Custom Title
Country
Philippines
This is a very fun book to read! I highly recommend this one, certain scenes really made me laugh, like one one of the groups within the school as an example. If you just want a good, sometimes funny story to read, this book is definitely a good choice, in my opinion.

Torgon

In Love Lv. 4
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Country
United States of America
I never played this one but I saw that it was getting a sequel so I decided to come see if the first was updated. Guess I came just at the right time lol.

Hamabix3

Veteran Lv. 7
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Country Flags (Permanent)
Device
Xiaomi Max 2
Country
Malaysia
Thanks. Idk who I used the previous MOD(I got like 65 modded stats) from so this is a much needed MOD since I always like to play as if my character is godly. Can't wait for the sequel lol.

Debby

SB Cartel Lv. Max
Staff member
Sbenny's Girl
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
Active User
Member for 3 years
SB Cash
Musicizer! (permanent)
Golden Key (permanent)
Country Flags (Permanent)
Golden Spade
Country
Italy
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats!

Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!
You can also help us improve the translations by clicking here.