eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
SB Cash
Spyglass (permanent)
Musicizer! (permanent)
Country
Sbennytopia
NOTE: Please Ignore the Purchase Game Message and simply click on "Restore Purchase" and the continue your old game or start new one!"

Meanwhile I am working with @Axiom to solve this issue! Sorry for inconvience

Also I wanted to ask you fellows about what to do about "
Forces to be Reckoned With" I have left them as is at 40%. Should I boost them or reduce them? Please let me know

ACOM Banner.png

[Choice of Game] Grand Academy II: Attack of the Sequel v.1.0.1 MOD

Grand Academy II: Attack of the Sequel v.1.0.8

MOD Features   How to install

MOD Author: Phytoplankton

MOD v60%
You need to login to access this hidden content.

MOD v75%

MOD v90%

ALL MOD Bundle%

• Grand Academy II: Attack of the Sequel

• Writer: Katherine Nehring
    • Art: Jason Wiser

Congratulations! We are delighted to welcome you back to the Grand Academy for Future Villains, the world's finest evil preparatory school. It's sophomore year, and everyone's back for a deliciously meta sequel.

"Grand Academy II: Attack of the Sequel" is a hilarious 215,000-word interactive novel and sequel to "Grand Academy for Future Villains," by Katherine Nehring, where your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based, without graphics or sound effects, and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.

In the space between worlds, between stories, beyond time and space itself, the Grand Academy for Future Villains trains the bad guys that every epic saga needs. Behold our dormitories, each befitting their narrative genre: horror, fantasy, sci-fi, or thriller.

This year holds terrifying new challenges: a roommate, a pet, and the ominous Board of Visitors and Overlords, who have come to review the Academy's accreditation. Under the Board's steely gaze, you may be eligible to receive a destiny, which every true villain craves. They have also set each genre against one another in the house tournament. Will you lead your house to victory, betray your comrades, or perhaps both?

And of course your "friends" are back, too. Aurion, Kinistra, Phil. Why, even your maleficent mother, Maedryn the Terror of Three Worlds, is here. Or shall I call her…Professor Maedryn?

• Play as male, female, or nonbinary (or unhuman), gay, straight, bi, or ace.
    • Play the game as a standalone, or import a saved character from Grand Academy for Future Villains.
    • As Science Fiction, Fantasy, Horror, and Thriller battle each other, use your genre-savvy to lead your genre to victory -- or to seize a destiny for yourself.
    • Raise an illicit monstrous pet in your dorm room!
    • Support your mother's plans for school domination -- or break free and steal her clone army.
    • As a TA, help your favorite professor get tenure - or sabotage their chances, and as the RA of Sci-Fi, Horror, Thriller, or Fantasy, figure out what's best for your evil little charges.
    • Discover the Academy's fatal weakness!
    • Acquire the metafictional tools you'll need to win the game of genre against genre! What can you do with a plot-hole digger or a flashback gun?
    • Defeat your nemesis! Or save them! Or smooch them!

And when things look bleak just remember: it's a trap! But you should know. You set it.

Please Dont Forget to Thank @Axiom for making this and all of my MODs possible!
    Axiom.png

• You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

• Aspects of Villainy:
    • Evil: 90%
    • Competence: 90%
    • Hedonism: 90%
    • Style: 90%
    • Chaos: 90%

Paths to Darkness
    • Narrative Weight: 90%
    • Genre-Savvy: 90%
    • House Victory: 90%
    Forces to be Reckoned With [Should I Change Them???]
    • DarkBoard: 40% [Default]
    • Your Mother: 40% [Default]

Financial Aid:

• $967967967

• Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Phytoplankton and gain some extra SB Cash, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.choiceofgames.gafv2

Last edited:
A

Ad Manager

Hans Bloodsmith

SB Cartel Lv. Max
Member for 1 year
SB Cash
Spyglass (permanent)
Golden Key (permanent)
Musicizer! (permanent)
Country Flags (Permanent)
Golden Spade
Device
Xiaomi Redmi 6A
Country
Indonesia
Finally! At last, my nefarious plan is ready to serve cold! Those persky Hero will bow to the might of Pfff!........ See? This is why you shouldn't name your subject Mom! Pfff doesn't sound threatening! It sounds like some My Little Pony character of the day villain! Ughhh....

As for Force to be Reckon....hmm, I dunno, does it effect the game? As if, if you boost or reduce one certain achievement will unable to be unlocked? Maybe, if it's not an inconvenient for you guys, can leave the option for the player? Making two kind of mod with one boosted and the other just leave as it is?

Last edited:

Torgon

In Love Lv. 4
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Country
United States of America
Going through the first one right now and really enjoying it so I can't wait to get to this one.

KathyPlays

Novice Lv. 1
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Device
Samsung Galaxy A7 - Android 7
Country
Philippines
Playing through it and a line pops up around chapter 6 saying that the game has encountered the error bc of the stat of the thriller house... anyways tysm so thr MOD, i hope it gets fixed soon!

geb12

Choice Of Games & Axiom Ultrafan
Member for 2 years
EXP
SB Cash
Spyglass (permanent)
Golden Key (permanent)
Golden Spade
Musicizer! (permanent)
Device
Xiaomi Redmi 6
Country
Hungary
OOH its hereee!! FINALLY HERE!! MUHHAAHAHAHAHHA(sorry for caps) I am soooo excited for this!! thank you so so much for both you and @Axiom may you live to a hundred and one years! I am so happy you make me happy by making these mods and you two are the best @Phytoplankton i am proud of you.

Hamabix3

Veteran Lv. 7
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Device
Xiaomi Max 2
Country
Malaysia
I don't think you need to change "forces to be reckoned with" tbh. It's fine as it is. The game is alright I supposed. Although I do want more romance scenes, I guess it makes sense we don't have that many since this is about an aspiring villain trying to be the greatest villain ever to live.

DreadPirateRobots

APK Fanatic Lv. 5
Member for 2 years
EXP
SB Cash
@Phytoplankton
As @geb12 said, when you import a save in the 90% MOD, your stats are only in the 40s for some reason.
Not sure if this is a problem with the other Mods.

Also, in your updated mod for the first game, certain choices cause stats to fall. If you get the chance, maybe make it so your stats can't fall below 90% in the mod for the first game?

Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!
You can also help us improve the translations by clicking here.