🎮 MOD APK [Choice of Game] Heart's Choice Omnibus v.1.0.1 ACOM MEGA MOD Unlocked & ADFree

Phytoplankton

SB Cartel Lv. Max
Modder of the Month
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
SB Cash
Spyglass (permanent)
Musicizer! (permanent)
Country
Sbennytopia
ACOM Banner.png

[Choice of Game] Heart's Choice Omnibus v.1.0.1 ACOM MEGA MOD Unlocked & ADFree

Heart's Choice Omnibus v.1.0.1

MOD Features   How to install

MOD Author: Phytoplankton

Download Link: (need help? Watch this video tutorial)
You need to login to access this hidden content.

• Heart's Choice Omnibus

How will you find your Happily Ever After? The choice is yours! Become the main character of a romance novel and choose your path to love.

Since 2009, the team behind Choice of Games has created high-quality interactive novels in all genres. Now, our new Heart’s Choice label puts romance at the center of the story, and you at the center of the romance.

There are no graphics or sound effects, so we can focus on the story. Every game is filled with vivid, fully-developed characters and complex narratives that respond to your choices.

Every path is always open to you; we never charge extra for the best options or most interesting storylines. Whatever gender or orientation you want to play, there will be a Heart’s Choice game for you in our catalogue! And whether you like your romance sweet, spicy, or smoking hot, you’ll be able to find a story that you love. Here are some of our first exciting titles:

• A Pirate’s Pleasure: When a pirate finds her heart caught between her rival captain and the noble governor, which man will she choose? What does she value most: her love, her treasure, or her ship? Play as a straight female.
    • Jazz Age: Sing your heart out in Roaring 20s New York! Will you find love with the owner of a Harlem nightclub, or with the dangerous G-man trying to enforce Prohibition? Play as male, female, or non-binary, gay or straight.
    • Dawnfall: Find true love and family with a pirate crew at the ends of the universe! Aliens, ghosts, and portals open the space between worlds...and your heart. Play as male, female, nonbinary, or agender; gay, straight, bisexual, asexual, or aromantic.

Please Dont forget to thank two legends @Axiom and @SteweEliteModder For Making this Impossible MOD Possible
    Viva Axiom
    Viva SteweEliteModder

Dawnfall
    by RoAnna Sylver

Find true love and family with a pirate crew at the ends of the universe, where aliens, ghosts, and portals open the space between worlds...and your heart. You are a Navigator, one who creates and guards portals from one dimension to another, wary of the liminal sea between them.

Your universe is made of two worlds: one contains the magic-infused world of Zephyria, and the other, the dystopian space station Eclipse. The worlds are balanced, until one day, an explosive disaster, a deadly energy storm, and an infamous pirate—the Ghost Queen—upend your life and plunge you into a race to save both worlds.

Dawnfall is a 235,000-word interactive romance novel by RoAnna Sylver, where your choices control the story. It’s entirely text-based, without graphics or sound effects, and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power or your imagination.

So what happens when you find there’s not just two dimensions to save, but three? Is saving two worlds worth sacrificing one? Will you find love with the crew of the Dawnfall, or will you bring these pirates to justice? Are connections between universes, people, and lives meant to be forged and protected, or severed for the greater good?

• Play as male, female, nonbinary, or agender; gay, straight, bisexual, asexual, or aromantic
    • Play as monogamous or polyamorous--romancing up to 5 crewmates at the same time!
    • Live your best life as a star-covered space elf, or as a feathered, magical bird-person
    • Face off against infamous pirate known as the Ghost Queen, or join her rebellious quest
    • Save not one, but three whole worlds; one built on magic, one on technology, and one on something entirely unknown...
    • Explore an ever-shifting, magical pirate ship
    • Open portals between dimensions with magic, technology, or the power of rock n’roll

Navigate your heart’s own course, and hope you can weather the storms.

A Pirate's Pleasure
    by Lisa Fox

Sail the sea of love as a pirate queen! Seek gold, glory, and epic romance with a rogue, a warrior, or a nobleman. The Golden Age of Piracy is winding down and life is changing in the Caribbean—and as a pirate, you must change with the times. England has renewed its interest in the Bahamas and the time has come for you to choose a side, decide your future, and maybe find true love.

A Pirate’s Pleasure is a 270,000-word interactive novel by Lisa Fox, where your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based, without graphics or sound effects, and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.

In this epic pirate adventure, will you ally with Nassau’s virtuous (and handsome!) new governor and save the island? Or will you side with a rival pirate captain and his tantalizing schemes...and even more tantalizing body? Of course, there is also the warrior quartermaster to consider, and his undying quest for revenge, and his undying thirst for you. Which of these strapping men will win your heart? Who do you love and who will you betray?

• Play as a female pirate captain of international renown.
    • Find romance, friendship, or even rivalry with a dashing pirate captain, a stoic warrior, and an honorable nobleman.
    • Save the Spanish treasure galleon on behalf of the British Empire or take the treasure for your own—and leave Nassau to suffer the consequences.
    • Defend your home with violence or through alliance, or leave it all behind for friendlier shores.
    • Manage your ship and crew by instilling fear or inspiring their love.
    • Use your wits or your steel to foil your rival's plans for mutiny and rebellion.

Who do you love and who will you betray? Whatever you decide, it’s a pirate’s pleasure.

Jazz Age
    by Nicola R. White

Find love, fame, and fortune in New York, with an intriguing cast of flappers and federal agents! Temptation is everywhere in this steamy 1920s romance!

It's 1926 and there’s no place on Earth like New York City. You left the small town you grew up in to seek fame, fortune, and romance on Broadway, but success and true love have both proven more elusive than you imagined. You never dreamed you’d be torn between helping one lover save their illegal speakeasy, while another lover tries to destroy it!

Jazz Age is a 125,000-word interactive novel by Nicola R. White, where your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based, without graphics or sound effects, and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.

Play a leading role…in Prohibition! But will your heart find its match with a worldly club owner or the street-smart federal agent who wants to shut it down? Along the road to love, you’ll also have the chance to become a star, fight for workers' rights, and save your family home. Who can you trust in a world of guns and glamour?

• Play as male, female, or non-binary; gay, straight, bi, or poly.
    • Attend auditions for a role on Broadway or pursue a career in a speakeasy.
    • Outwit the FBI—or join forces to enforce Prohibition laws.
    • Help out your family back home—or sever all ties to your old life as you rise to the top.
    • Find love with a gruff federal agent or a street-smart nightclub owner.
    • Meet historic figures and explore the streets of 1920s New York.
    • Befriend a flapper, a dandy, or a socialite.
    • Will you choose love or stardom in 1920s New York?

Booze, fame, love & sex—New York has it all!

All-World Pro Gay Wrestling
    by Monster
    Gay pro wrestling has never been this sexy!

You’re a trainee in the male Erotic Professional Wrestling Federation... and you’re reader to take on all comers. Training includes sparring, matches in the ring against the other trainees, tag team competitions, a battle royal, antics in the showers and locker room, and even ringside seats at the Championship Match.

All-World Pro Wrestling is a 310,000-word interactive erotic gay novel by David Monster and Jim Dattilo. It’s entirely text-based, without graphics or sound effects, and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.

You’re just a young cub, but you have former Tag Team Champions for trainers, and the recently dethroned Heavyweight Champ, Dyer Anderson who just lost his belt to an arrogant pretty boy you love to hate... and hate that you love. He’s “The Golden Boy,” the dirtiest wrestler in the business, whose last match was more sexually charged than any you’ve ever seen.

Then there’s Rory, the wholesome blond eighteen-year-old boy scout, who’s a killer in the ring; Bravon, a handsome black, elite athlete who struggles between wanting to be a bad-boy "heel" or good-guy "face" wrestler; Mandrew, a class-clown white jock boy who swears he’s straight; Marcos, a burly, submissive Latin bear who doesn’t hate to lose; and Stan, an aggressive Hawaiian mountain of muscle who seems invincible.

You’ll enjoy downtime in a lavish, private mansion with your fellow trainees, along with ten other veterans of the training program, each one eager to tangle with you. They come in all shapes and sizes, and each with a range of abilities: Muscle Bears, Bodybuilders, Twinks, Beefy Men, and Jock Boys, all with the dream of being a Pro Wrestler.

• Play as a male trainee among an all-male cast of characters.
    • Romance one of five of your trainees, or enter into poly relationship with multiple partners.
    • Choose just how far your erotic encounters go. You can focus on wrestling and training or easily get distracted by a myriad of partners.
    • Be dominant, submissive, or give-and-take during the matches or outside the ring.
    • Be as romantic or as raunchy as you want to be: it’s gay erotica the way you want it.

• You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

• A Pirate's Pleasure [FEMALE ROMANCE ONLY]

Brains or Brawn?

• Bravery: 90%
    • Cunning: 90%
    • Battle Tactician: 90%

A Thorn in Your Side
    • Provoke: 50%
    • Win Over: 90%
    • Undermine: 90%

Your Prot¨¦g¨¦
    • Fighter: 90%
    • Diplomat: 90%
    • Recruit: 90%

Who Do You Love?
    • Alexander Eden: 90%
    • Caleb Wren: 90%
    • Nathaniel Black: 90%

=========================

Jazz Age

• You have $967967967.

• Talent: 90%
    • Charm: 90%
    • Communication: 90%
    • Street Smarts: 90%

Relationships

• John Curtis: 90%
    • Lila Johnson: 90%
    • G.W. Lang: 90%
    • Vilma Cruz: 90%
    • Fern Irving: 90%
    Goals
    • Prohibition Blues: 90%
    • The Big Time: 90%
    • The Good Fight: 90%
    • Family Ties: 90%

==============================================

Dawnfall

skills

• Sigils: 90%
    • Tech: 90%
    • Rhythm: 90%
    • Mental Projection: 90%
    • Perception: 90%
    bonds
    • Averis: 90%
    • Zenith: 90%
    • Aeon: 90%
    • ????: 90%
    Goals:
    • Forging Bonds: 90%
    • Ley Lines: 90%
    • Where The Day Dawns: 90%
    • A Queen's Trust: 90%
    • A Knight's Quest: 90%
    • A Ghost Story: 90%

=======================

All-World Pro Wrestling [SLASH GAY MALE/MALE ONLY]
    by Monster

• Agility: 90%
    • Insight: 90%
    • Strength: 90%
    • Presence: 90%

STATUS
    • Monogamy Scale: 90%
    • Power Ranking: 90%
    • Vitality: 90%
    • Staff: 90%
    • Trainees: 90%

RELATIONSHIPS

Wrestling Trainees

• Rory: 90%
    • Bravon: 90%
    • Stan: 90%
    • Mandrew: 90%
    • Marcos: 90%
    • Adam: 90%
    • Eb: 90%
    • Scotty: 90%
    • Hide: 90%
    • Marky: 90%
    • Vinny O: 90%
    • Clint: 90%

Staff and Wrestlers
    • Max Gunn: 90%
    • Dyer Anderson: 90%
    • Chris Enos: 90%
    • Johnson White: 90%
    • Cage: 90%
    • Father Kelly: 90%
    • Joey Chase: 90%

• Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Phytoplankton and gain some extra SB Cash, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.heartschoice.o

Last edited:
A

Ad Manager

Phytoplankton

SB Cartel Lv. Max
Modder of the Month
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
SB Cash
Spyglass (permanent)
Musicizer! (permanent)
Country
Sbennytopia
Well.... This is totally new 😮
I managed to crack it bro!

And Now I think we can now hack the main evil mosnter of Dan Fabuleech's Evil Lair => Online Only Choice of Game OMNIBUS

Tremble in fear you Dan Fabuleech.... Lord @Axiom Verge is coming for you!

Phytoplankton

SB Cartel Lv. Max
Modder of the Month
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
SB Cash
Spyglass (permanent)
Musicizer! (permanent)
Country
Sbennytopia
@Phytoplankton Oh oh! Question! Which one is the most free one? Like i mean, one where i can freely choose my gender and sexuality? I mean, i take it that it's not the wrestling one 😅
Oh and which one is your favorite? Just curious.
Jazz Age I think lets you choose Male to Female Romance [Not Sure]

Dawnfall lets you choose Male to Female Romance

I dont like any of em.... they are all kinda forced down your throat games.....

the other two are just pure shit and crap :(

Hans Bloodsmith

SB Cartel Lv. Max
Member for 1 year
SB Cash
Spyglass (permanent)
Golden Key (permanent)
Musicizer! (permanent)
Country Flags (Permanent)
Golden Spade
Country
Indonesia
Jazz Age I think lets you choose Male to Female Romance [Not Sure]

Dawnfall lets you choose Male to Female Romance

I dont like any of em.... they are all kinda forced down your throat games.....

the other two are just pure shit and crap :(
Thank you!

Well.... It does have Romance as the main theme, so other, like action or lore were probably second. Still, I'm sure there's many that been waiting for it. I don't know much about Omnibus stuff, but people said that it was really hard to crack!
I'll try the first two, just for reading sake. I already completed that new Creme de le Creme one afterall. Oh and congrats on the update!
Oh yeah, one more thing. Happy Thanksgiving and later Christmas dude, hope you have the best day ever!

Cholee

Veteran Lv. 7
EXP
SB Cash
Country
Indonesia
Uwogh new game, and it has been moded already, all hail these man, @Phytoplankton and @Axiom sama. banzai!!!! Ups sorry i forgot to mention @SteweEliteModder
9450931_20190507074712.gif

Post automatically merged:

Thank you!

Well.... It does have Romance as the main theme, so other, like action or lore were probably second. Still, I'm sure there's many that been waiting for it. I don't know much about Omnibus stuff, but people said that it was really hard to crack!
I'll try the first two, just for reading sake. I already completed that new Creme de le Creme one afterall. Oh and congrats on the update!
Oh yeah, one more thing. Happy Thanksgiving and later Christmas dude, hope you have the best day ever!
umm, hans penempa darah, have you tried this game?
Thank you!

hans penempa darah, have you tried this cyoa games? Please give us some enlightenment review

Last edited:

Hamabix3

Veteran Lv. 7
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Device
Xiaomi Max 2
Country
Malaysia
Thanks! I actually wanna do a request for this since I'm into romance... Like... Only sometimes, but yeah...

Can't wait to read!

Legitboss

APK Fanatic Lv. 5
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Country
United States of America
Well it's kinda weird how they're making some stories that we can't choose the gender now... it might kinda alienate other people but a story is a story
Post automatically merged:

Okay the wrestling one is said to be erotica and just reading the description I already know it's gonna be hilarious and ridiculous at the same time😂😂

Last edited:

Edreya

Addicted Lv. 3
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Country
Spain
I tried this MOD but, it doesn't work. When I select one game with the free option, it's the original demo. If I try the option to buy, it opens the window to make the payement in play store. I've reinstalled three times and tried the MOD without internet connection. Any solution? I'm doing it wrong?

PurpleGunGirl21

Savage Lv. 6
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Device
Innate Telepathic Ability
Country
Indonesia
This is... Interesting?? 😂 I guess I'm curious enough lol thank you so much for this!

Phytoplankton

SB Cartel Lv. Max
Modder of the Month
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
SB Cash
Spyglass (permanent)
Musicizer! (permanent)
Country
Sbennytopia
I tried this mod but, it doesn't work. When I select one game with the free option, it's the original demo. If I try the option to buy, it opens the window to make the payement in play store. I've reinstalled three times and tried the mod without internet connection. Any solution? I'm doing it wrong?
1. First of uninstall any version you and clear cache etc!
2. Close wifi and Internet and also enable Airplane Mode just to be safe
3. Make sure you have downloaded my correct MOD and not something fake?
4. Install and and just click on "play now" button... ignore unlocked ad free... omnibus is already cracke and its already ad free

do not click anywhre and and dont go exploring and cliking new new buttons and settings and it will work just fine.

if you are still unable to load it

please pm me with more details with screenshots and your phone build etc

dont worry will get it working for you :)

Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!
You can also help us improve the translations by clicking here.