choice of games and homestuck

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,820 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theworld

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Ive reading homestuck lately(and have been enjoying it) but I have question:could someone make a fan game of homestuck but in the format of a choice or hosted game,im talking different god tier,lands and adventures based on your choices,could it be possible?

Noura

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hello Theworld! I think if you go to choiceofgame.com you will directed to choices of game official forum and they offer you ChoiceScript to make your own game or scenarios then you can send it back the finished ChoiceScript to publish it as game they support (and ofcourse your name will included in it)

Too bad for me, english is not mu mother language and i have problems with grammer 😯

Takimoto

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Considering I love both of these subjects, I'm gonna go ahead and jump right in and say, you're on to something. Now, if only we can find someone well-versed in the English language o_O

Noura

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Good luck with that 😅

So far i haven't found someone with good grammar to help me for it, in if you really going to publish your game, tell me okay? 🙋

Theworld

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
hey man, do you know anyone who is a big of homestuck fan and choice of games

Noura

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I am 🙋

I have played almost everything hosted game anf choices game of llc has offered, my favourite so far is The Lost Heir, The Magician, and The Great Tournament!

JohnR

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
Please Note this thread is for suggestions only, not requests or conversations about games.
Please discuss in the correct threads on the forum.

#CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.