💬 Review {Choice of games} Crème de la Crème

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,980 happy users since 2014.
Register

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: {Choice of games} Crème de la Crème

Link to the content you're reviewing on our site (optional): 🎮 MOD APK - [Choice of Games] Crème de la Crème V1.0.5

Gallatin College is a "finishing school" where young people must learn social graces, surrounded by their high-class peers.

Review:
Ok so I just started reading this book and finished it soon after and I realized that I definitely had to review this!
If you like college/highschool stories and romance, this game will keep you entertained, however if you're looking for a good, strong plot I wouldn't recommend it, despite the fact that the story is decent. Here is why:
1. I called the plot decent because it's cliche, we've read the same thing from psy high (if you've played it) but like a little more realistic which is a good thing
2. Lack of development.. seriously if you're getting into writing about crime and mysterious events, you'll have to expand your story..am I wrong?
But well the story goes like, you'll get a short explanation about the MC's background and the rest of the family scenes contain dining with mom and dad normally and then there are several questions from author, asking if you're on good terms with the parents that you literally know nothing about! Like...dude..is that even necessary?!
And then there's your school life, you'll get to socialize with people and pick friends and partners and get into several activities, which sounds cool, like it's college, I get it. But not when the whole chapters are filled with them and not when you wanna add a greater goal right when you're almost finishing the book!
So the processing and developing needed more work.

a lot of staircases you'll have to climb and come face to face with walls, at the end of each. That's how this book can be described.
Some choices and even some stats weren't needed in my opinion, and I'm not sure if most of them had any impact on the story.

Howeverrrr there are always some good things about a story.
I definitely liked the side characters and how we could decide the gender of each. The LGBTQ was fully supported, there were even an asexual character who was cute TT sigh. Then again there are too many good options to choose when a question's asked, and the romance options are so good. I tried a few and they were each different and had actual personalities, not repeating the same line as one another and all! So the romantic parts are totally worth it and uh there are uhmmm uhmmm scenes if you're interested but like, are not fully detailed.

The ending though is open and sounds unfinished, it'd be great if there's a second book, if not I'm just.. disappointed, since the story could go much better and I really looked forward to the conclusion...but well, the ending we got was really unfair and dissatisfying.

Only..only if the processing was better this could've been a great book. But well it's worth a shot if you have nothing else to do. It's better than staring at the ceiling all day long.

Oh did I mention that it sounds kinda like Harry Potter without magic and less fun? Because it does.

And that's it ^^ comment your own opinion in the section below if you'd like. Thanks for reading.

Would you recommend this to other users? Only if you're playing the mod ver.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐

Last edited:

Jovie20

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
You summed it up pretty well, the ending was anticlimactic, and honestly I felt that even some of the romantic options were unnecessary and serve no purpose other than further crowding the story, some other stories can have only 3 romantic options and keep you interested and torn between all of them, but this one has about 9 of them dispersed everywhere which makes it harder to get invested/focus on any of them.
story wise I thought it was fine, plot holes here and there, generic storyline, and like you said there are definitely better stories but this one's enjoyable nonetheless(y)

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
You summed it up pretty well, the ending was anticlimactic, and honestly I felt that even some of the romantic options were unnecessary and serve no purpose other than further crowding the story, some other stories can have only 3 romantic options and keep you interested and torn between all of them, but this one has about 9 of them dispersed everywhere which makes it harder to get invested/focus on any of them.
story wise I thought it was fine, plot holes here and there, generic storyline, and like you said there are definitely better stories but this one's enjoyable nonetheless(y)
I'm so glad you spent time on reading it thank you 🥰♥
I totally agree... I quite enjoyed the romance...and the game in general but I still wish it was longer or that there'd be a second book because it left me hanging on a cliff for sure!

Gamer4ever

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
overall a great game though i think some romance options need to be more fleshed out.The storyline was good and i genuinely enjoyed playing the game

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I thought they're pretty good myself... what are your expectations? And recommend me a good game if you can please ^^

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
try
The Great tournament
Zombie Exodus
Sabres Of Infinity
Fate haven
Life of a Wizard
I've tried Fatehaven and life of a wizard...have you read Wayhaven? I like that one too