Mod apk [Choice of Games LLC] Werewolves Haven Rising v1.1.0 _( Updated) _Unlocked _ Stats Boosted

Does it work?

• 4.9/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Staff member
👋 Community Team
Approval Team
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 2 years
[Choice of Games LLC] Werewolves Haven Rising v1.1.0 _Unlocked _ Stats Boosted

screen-0-1.jpg

Werewolves Haven Rising v1.1.0

MOD Features   How to install

MOD Author: Azura Shadow

Download Link: (Need help? Watch this new video tutorial)
You need to login to access this hidden content.
Click HERE to Register/Login
Downloaded 1148 times

• Rise up, werewolves! Throw off the shackles of a tyrannical military police state. Fight for your pack! Fight for your honor! Fight for your freedom!

"Werewolves: Haven Rising" is a 285,000-word interactive novel by Jeffrey Dean, where your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.

You are one of fifteen pups born in Haven, a government internment camp where werewolves are forced to live and work. Raised in this refuge since birth, you've never known the freedom of the wilds. You soon discover the elders have selected you for a mission that will put you directly into the cross-hairs of both the military and werewolf radicals alike!

You're a new breed of lupine explorer, your hunting grounds an urban jungle of steel and concrete. When your expedition to a forbidden military base goes wrong, a startling discovery sparks an escalation of violence and tragedy that will lead your pack to the hungry maw of war.

• Play as male, female, or nonbinary; gay, straight, or bisexual.
    • Rise to power in opposition to a war monger or join him in the fight for werewolf supremacy!
    • Train in the path of the warrior, the shadow, or the sage.
    • Fight your enemies with claw and fang, or take a non-lethal approach.
    • Uncover the true motivations of a powerful anti-werewolf zealot.
    • Explore several potential romances, finding love in an increasingly chaotic world.

Once hunted and imprisoned, the werewolves rise again!

Whats New 💥

2020-05-09

Continuity fixes in preparation for the sequel of Werewolves: Haven Rising

• You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

• Mod Apk 1
    Unlocked
    AD FREE

Mod apk 2

Fully Unlocked
    Ad free
    Boosted Stats
    Personality
    Feral 60%
    Bold 60 %

Skills #
    Leadership 100 %
    Vitality 100 %
    Intimidation 80%
    Combat 80 %
    Stealth 80 %
    Academics 80 %
    Diplomacy 80 %

Pack Reputation: Paragon

Military Reputation: Admired

Public's Perception of the Pack: Very Positive
    Relationship Stats

Bly: 80%
    Jolon: 80%
    Dena: 80%
    Ahote: 80%
    Lapu: 80%
    Tiva: 80%

• Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install APK files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch the simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com:

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Azura Shadow and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.choiceofgames.werewolveshavenrising

Did you know? You can play this app on your PC, too! Click here to Play 😎

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sbenny's Girl
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Top Poster This Month
Member for 5 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats!

LEVLEV

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 3 years
Thanks!!

Tepoy

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
Thanks for the MOD :)

Malzae

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 3 years

Serinityx

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 1 year
Thanks for the MOD

rlawliet

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years

DAE

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Thank you so much!~

Draconick43

\`-´/ ·;;· °-° (")> (>°-°)> ©_© °¬° ·-·
Member for 3 years

Sosman

💙🎮 Avid Game Reviewer 🎮💙
Member for 1 year
It's not responding for me; the interface just stays empty. Also, opening settings and/or Stats just fills the empty screen with the interface of the former or the latter.
Screenshot_2020-06-24-15-40-33.png
Screenshot_2020-06-24-15-40-33.png

Attachments

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Staff member
👋 Community Team
Approval Team
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 2 years
It's not responding for me; the interface just stays empty. Also, opening settings and/or Stats just fills the empty screen with the interface of the former or the latter. View attachment 59281 View attachment 59281
This is strange , does it do this with the unlocked only apk as well ? You could try clearing the game cache and then starting the game

Mateus508

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years

KasamiGi

The_Kacandy
Modder of the Month
👋 Community Team
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
THANK YOU!!! I'm going crazy restarting the game over and over just to find out it's the "stats are too high" problem. Anyone ran into this too? My game wouldn't load the moment it reach chapter 4 and i think the reason is what i said above. AGAIN, THANK YOU!

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Staff member
👋 Community Team
Approval Team
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 2 years
THANK YOU!!! I'm going crazy restarting the game over and over just to find out it's the "stats are too high" problem. Anyone ran into this too? My game wouldn't load the moment it reach chapter 4 and i think the reason is what i said above. AGAIN, THANK YOU!
Perhaps try just the unlocked version , if it is the high stats causing this error

KasamiGi

The_Kacandy
Modder of the Month
👋 Community Team
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
Perhaps try just the unlocked version , if it is the high stats causing this error
Yes, i know, i also have Lucky Patcher just for it, but I'm here for the boosted stats :3
Please don't see it like I'm complaining, i do have many other back up plans but it's quite annoying.
Anyway, love your works! Will visit again :))

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Staff member
👋 Community Team
Approval Team
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 2 years
Yes, i know, i also have Lucky Patcher just for it, but I'm here for the boosted stats :3
Please don't see it like I'm complaining, i do have many other back up plans but it's quite annoying.
Anyway, love your works! Will visit again :))
Oh not all , its good to know if something isn't working . I'll have this checked out and see if the error replicates for anyone else . Anyhoo I've provided Just the unlocked apk here and since you have downloaded already from this post , you wont need to patch with Lp or anything

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Staff member
👋 Community Team
Approval Team
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 2 years
🤔 Curious thing is theres an error on werewolves 2 pack mentality on Chapter 4 . I haven't really received any reports for haven rising with that issue

Jelou

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
Thank you for the MOD 😊

gatack666

Savage Lv6️⃣
Active User
Member for 3 years
@Azura Shadow, if you change the skills and relationships stats to 70, the reputation to 75 and let the others as the original ones the game won't crash. Due to game issues if the stats are above that it'll crash.

[Choice of Games LLC] Werewolves Haven Rising v1.1.0 _( Updated) _Unlocked _ Stats Boosted was released by Azura Shadow and 8571 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like [Choice of Games LLC] Werewolves Haven Rising v1.1.0 _( Updated) _Unlocked _ Stats Boosted at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.

Thread currently viewed by: 0 users and 3 guests.

Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!.