Golden Key (permanent)
Golden Spade
Country
United States of America
Choice of Games v1.1.1 Unlock All COG Latest Versions

Choice of Games v1.1.1

MOD Features   How to install

MOD Author: Nacht

Download Link: (need help? Watch this video tutorial)
You need to login to access this hidden content.

• Basically it's an all in one app for all Choice of Games games. You get the latest update of your game without looking around for the APK. Easily manage your library and the biggest upside? The modder don't have to keep releasing "unlocked version" and modded version.
    In fact you can now install modded version and unlocked version side by side. So switch around if you want to play clean or want the latest update without having to lose your progress in your modded COG.

Now here's the downside, I'm pretty sure all of the important data is located in the root folder [so if you have root you can edit your games]. This mean we can't easily obtain the latest version to MOD.
    Maybe someone can change the game save location away from the root, but until then this is the best bet.

• You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

• All games are unlocked but you need Lucky Patcher .

Edit:
    IMPORTANT!
    After a few chapters in a book I found out the game ask you to sign-in and make it impossible to continue to the next chapter. I think there's a way to overcome it [I'll try to fix it when I have time]. For now I don't recommend downloading it.​

• This is NOT a traditional MOD APK: this is a "Pre-Patched apk" and you MUST have LP (Lucky Patcher ) installed in your device to use this. You do not need to create a patched apk but only to tap "YES" when prompted by LP. Be sure you're using the last version of LP to make sure it works for you (or the one available at the time this thread has been created). You can download Lucky Patcher by clicking here.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Nacht and gain some extra SB Cash, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.choiceofgames.omnibus&hl=en_US

Last edited:
A

Ad Manager

tammy0723

Apprentice Lv. 2
EXP
SB Cash
Country
United States of America
Thank you for putting all your effort for making this MOD.

royjackson

Addicted Lv. 3
EXP
SB Cash
Country Flags (Permanent)
Musicizer! (permanent)
Spyglass (permanent)
Avatar Frame 04 - Hacker [30 Days]
Golden Key (permanent)
Country
Philippines
still figuring out how to work this one, omnibus apps seem so tricky 😅 im kinda stuck
Post automatically merged:

still figuring out how to work this one, omnibus apps seem so tricky 😅 im kinda stuck
im stuck in this part. i wonder what im doing wrong if any? i made sure to "purchase" the game. it required me to put in an email before moving on so i did ... i wonder if if that screwed things up.
Screenshot_20191202-235939_Choice of Games.jpg

Last edited:

Nacht

In Love Lv. 4
Modder of the Month
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
EXP
SB Cash
Golden Key (permanent)
Golden Spade
Country
United States of America
In my MOD description I wrote that there's some problem with it right now. After my exams I'll try to fix it! Sorry about that.

Debby

SB Cartel Lv. Max
Staff member
Modder of the Month
Sbenny's Girl
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
Active User
Member for 3 years
SB Cash
Musicizer! (permanent)
Golden Key (permanent)
Country Flags (Permanent)
Golden Spade
Country
Italy
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats!

Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!
You can also help us improve the translations by clicking here.