✅ Solved Choices Error

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,874 happy users since 2014.
Register

Merveishpine

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hello everyone! This question goes out to all choices users. I have a little problem with the game "Choices: stories you play"
I've been a fan of this game for so long, I wanted to play HSS: Class Act Book 1 and I know that if you play the original High School Story beforehand, you'll get to see your old MC in the Class Act books. So I've just finished playing High School Story Book 1 and I started playing HSS: Class Act but the MC I created isn't showing up. Even though I played the original HSS, it's the default setting MC named Jordan. It's so annoying to see, lol. Is there a way to fix this? Let me know if you can help. Thank y'all 😇

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
Have you e-mailed/contacted the game developers? It could be a problem with the game itself.

Chione Jem

not caffeinated enough
Member for 4 years
No, I did not play all of the books. Do you think that's the reason? Thank you for replying! :)
You have to play all three books first. HSS:CA takes place after HSS OG book 3. And you're very much welcome! I'm happy to help out a fellow Choices player. 💕 If you ever need someone to talk to about Choices, feel free to message me! 😊