Choices: Stories You Play Discussions

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,541 happy users since 2014.
Register

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Hey Everyone!

This is the new official chat for the Choices: Stories You Play game. I noticed there was a lot of people discussing the game here and there and I figured a chat for the game was overdue.

For those of you who don't know what Choices is, it is an interactive novel app that has multiple stories on a single game.

Personally I love "The Royal Romance". It is my favorite one on the app. What are your favorites and least favorites? If yiu could chabge the ending to a story, how would you change it? If you include spoilers in your post, please don't forget the spoiler warning!

This is my Liam and MC

Screenshot_2018-07-22-04-55-53.png

Drakkaen

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
One of my favorites is probably the It Lives series. In The Woods was amazing, especially once I unlocked all the diamond choices for it. Beneath is good so far as well but with the current Choices lockdown, I probably won't see much of the story for awhile.

Other than that, I really enjoy the High School Story series. I may be one of the few who doesn't dislike those ones honestly.

Drakkaen

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Royal romance is my favorite too. I never knew there was any mod for this game.. Can you please help on getting the game. I really love this game. Help me out
Sorry but right now Sbenny has removed the mod for Choices: Stories You Play. There was an issue with leeches taking advantage of the hard work of these fine people and not giving credit in any way. As it stands, there are no plans to bring the mod back last I heard. However, Sbenny did agree to at least think about it.

Murk

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Sorry but right now Sbenny has removed the mod for Choices: Stories You Play. There was an issue with leeches taking advantage of the hard work of these fine people and not giving credit in any way. As it stands, there are no plans to bring the mod back last I heard. However, Sbenny did agree to at least think about it.
It had to happen with my 1 of favorite story. Don't people copy all games? Why this is so special. Just asking if this is very famous or something
Post automatically merged:

It had to happen with my 1 of favorite story. Don't people copy all games? Why this is so special. Just asking if this is very famous or something

Drakkaen

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I don't have any other information on the situation. The little bit I already relayed was from looking through the board and then messaging Sbenny about it.

I can say that it sounded like for some reason, Choices was being targeted more frequently or something like that. It doesn't matter though, as Sbenny has the right to remove anything from the site without notice.

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Endless summer was a bomb- although the ending sucked...lolol sorry spoiler alert!
My second favorite one is The heist: Monaco
And the third (but not the last) is Desire and decorum
And the last would be 'it lives in the woods' only because I liked the LIs 😂 and the whole squad thing

Drakkaen

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Endless summer was a bomb- although the ending sucked...lolol sorry spoiler alert!
My second favorite one is The heist: Monaco
And the third (but not the last) is Desire and decorum
And the last would be 'it lives in the woods' only because I liked the LIs 😂 and the whole squad thing
Literally all of those are awesome stories. I agree that Endless Summer had a poor ending. The Heist is still new so not much to say on that one. Desire and Decorum was good. I wasn't terribly fond of the ending of the first one though.

I would say something on It Lives but that is my favorite so I've covered it. The LIs are sweet. Most of the squad reactions make logical sense too.

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Literally all of those are awesome stories. I agree that Endless Summer had a poor ending. The Heist is still new so not much to say on that one. Desire and Decorum was good. I wasn't terribly fond of the ending of the first one though.

I would say something on It Lives but that is my favorite so I've covered it. The LIs are sweet. Most of the squad reactions make logical sense too.
I'm glad u agree w me 😍
Actually yeah the whole story of ilitw was great if they gave us more options in the end...and well the second book's not bad either, there are a lot of mysteries I'd love to solve asap! And D&D (the name's longggg 😂) is making me feel unsure..like what are they going to w the second book? Will there be more abusive and sad events to happen w the duke? Or will the story be good as the last one?!

AYON

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Is there any way i can get a mod for it i have one but the mod is outdated if any one knows of this new version mod pls tell me.

Murk

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
My mistake.. I thought my favorite is royal romance.. It's that adventure one where both king and queen are killed. Princes and her Hunter friend and Gabriel. I love adventures.

I found a hack with diamonds. But no keys. I still have to wait forever

Ka71e

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Is there going to be am update on this game??

shbu

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I really liked Endless Summer and It Lives, both series. And these new, Elementalists and Heist:Monaco seem really good, too, but I'll have to wait until the end.
Also, I've had a MOD from this forum, one that Debby made (thanks again Debby <3) that had premium choices unlocked and it worked awesome. But then they changed mods to this latest, that someone leeched to the other sites, so now all mods are gone :/ And now the game has been updated, so I can't play anymore, because i don't have a mod update xD It's such a shame. I'm not saying I'm upset with Sbenny or other creators, I understand completely where they are coming from, of course nobody wants people using their work without giving credit and monetizing from it, i'm just sad I can't play anymore. But what can you do, this place is awesome anyway :)

Drakkaen

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Is there any way i can get a mod for it i have one but the mod is outdated if any one knows of this new version mod pls tell me.
Is there going to be am update on this game??
The mod was taken down because someone leeched it and gave no credit to the modders who put their time into it. Sbenny already agreed to think about bringing it back but it will likely be awhile.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
The Crown and the Flame was another really good one too!

Murk

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
The Crown and the Flame was another really good one too!
Yes that was which I was talking about. It really feels like a adventure. Even Royal romance is great. I would never date a guy even in a game.i rather pick a women. But the choices there do not feel so bad somehow. Much more then just clicking yes or no. These series are great.

Pretty damn cool siggy btw.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Yes that was which I was talking about. It really feels like a adventure. Even Royal romance is great. I would never date a guy even in a game.i rather pick a women. But the choices there do not feel so bad somehow. Much more then just clicking yes or no. These series are great.

Pretty damn cool siggy btw. Looks dope

Thank you!