Mod apk Choices: Stories You Play v2.6.0 Free Premium Choices, Everything Unlocked & Free Clothes (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,784 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desde13

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
It's too bad you can't get a mod where you can have unlimited keys.
Can people stop with this? You will never get unlimited keys. It gets mentioned every update. It can not be done because keys are server sided. Unless you want Debby to break into Pixel Berry and do it for you.

It's not a feature that has ever been able to be moded. And won't ever be. Just because free diamond use is modable doesn't mean keys are.

Besides that... Debby this works perfectly. Thank you for your rocking mods.

Silvaras

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Can people stop with this? You will never get unlimited keys. It gets mentioned every update. It can not be done because keys are server sided. Unless you want Debby to break into Pixel Berry and do it for you.

It's not a feature that has ever been able to be moded. And won't ever be. Just because free diamond use is modable doesn't mean keys are.

Besides that... Debby this works perfectly. Thank you for your rocking mods.
You could have said it in a more polite way. I myself didn't know it was mentioned in every single update, so if you're irritated by it don't let all that frustration go out on me unless you want to be reported for rudeness or similar. Also I'm autistic, being that I was born with high functioning autism, so I'm extra sensitive when someone starts to, in my opinion, get aggressive/agitated at me.

rogue007

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years

I get your frustration. We see the keys request in every thread update. Somehow I don't think these requests will stop, no matter how many times people are informed otherwise. Do what I do, save yourself the annoyance and ignore them.

When I got tired of waiting for keys, I buy them. The devs do deserve to make money after all, so I don't mind supporting when I can. At least I can still enjoy premium outfit and scenes.

Anyway, the mod works great Debbie. Thanks for the update.

Wardogg

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
Thanks for the update but I was wondering if it would be possible to still mod the game but allow us to still buy keys. I love the free premium choices a lot but I wouldn't mind spending some money on the keys so I can play for longer. Regardless nice work.

rogue007

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks for the update but I was wondering if it would be possible to still mod the game but allow us to still buy keys. I love the free premium choices a lot but I wouldn't mind spending some money on the keys so I can play for longer. Regardless nice work.
Here's how I'm able to purchase keys. I own two devices. I have the Choices mod is installed on my tablet and I log into my facebook. On my phone I installed the legit app from Playstore then log into facebook there. It syncs my progress and I'm able to buy tickets using the phone app. Hope this helps.

Last edited:

Wardogg

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
Here's how I'm able to purchase keys. I own two devices. I have the Choices mod is installed on my tablet and I log into my facebook. I installed the legit app from Playstore then log into facebook there. It syncs my progress and I'm able to buy tickets using the phone app. Hope this helps.
This certainly takes me in the right direction but I was wondering how you login into FB from the mod it keeps giving me an error. Any and help is appreciated.

soojin

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
thank you! 💕
Post automatically merged:

This certainly takes me in the right direction but I was wondering how you login into FB from the mod it keeps giving me an error. Any and help is appreciated.
uninstall or disable your facebook app first then log in from the mod

Koutami

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thank you so much! <3 Great work as always!

Status
Not open for further replies.