Mod apk Choices: Stories You Play v2.6.2 Free Premium Choices, Everything Unlocked & Free Clothes (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,104 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexar

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you very much Debby, 😍I didn't even notice a new update was out.😘

xela

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you SOOOOOOOO much, Debby!!!!!

Rycolton

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thank you. I'll try this one, let's see if it's interesting.

Jk6

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Does anyone know if the Keys to continue reading are unlimited or do we still have to wait the few hours for a new key?

P.S. Thank you so much Debby!!! :giggle:(y)

D

Deleted member 182889

I can't open the app! I don't know why, but it happened with the previous version (2.6.1) and now this one. When I tap the "I downloaded it from sbenny.com" sign the game doesn't load and crashes. Did anyone else have this problem or any idea how to solve it? Thanks!
Hey! Sorry to hear that you have this issue. It looks like your device isn't compatible with the game. Try to clean your cache and delete some useless apps. I hope that'll help..
Post automatically merged:

Does anyone know if the Keys to continue reading are unlimited or do we still have to wait the few hours for a new key?

P.S. Thank you so much Debby!!! :giggle:(y)
Keys can't be modded because their server is one server side. Unfortunately we need to wait for 3 hours for a key.

Silverado

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
When I open the app it keeps blinking (screen flashes). Why it might be doing this?
Edit: all good fixed it :)

Last edited:

Draaguah

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
This is amazing but I found that not all features worked. But most did and damm this is awesome!
EDIT: Everything works! I hadn't understood that you wouldn't be losing diamonds when picking a diamond option, as I thought it was gonna be "unlocked" as with the clothes. My rating has of course been changed to 5 stars!

THANK YOU SO MUCH DERBY! this is by FAR the best mod!

Last edited:

Tg03

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Amazing as always, thanks Debby

Ai143

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
This is amazing but I found that not all features worked. But most did and damm this is awesome!
HI! May I know what feature does not work? Thank you! :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.