Mod apk Choices: Stories You Play v2.6.7 Free Premium Choices, Everything Unlocked & Free Clothes (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,601 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mouse512

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
fbprompt.jpg
It's not giving me a option to login only create a new Facebook or say I forgot my password. Now I have no way of accessing my saved progress. I don't have the facebook app so that's not a issue.

jdk98

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I cannot log in with facebook - normally I will uninstall facebook, and then install the apk and connect to facebook from within the game. however, with this new update there is no option to sign into facebook within the app, so I am unable to connect to facebook (see attached image)

I tried to link my account to facebook while logged into the app, but I came across another issue (see other attached image)

Attachments

Last edited:

RazonRebel

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
For anyone looking to log in through facebook, click "Plays as Guest" when you first download the app. Then go to the profile section and log into Facebook from there. Screenshot_20200220-191202.png

jdk98

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
That worked!!! Thanks :)

I think this might actually be an issue with the official app - I downloaded the app off the Play Store and found that it had the same issue. I let Pixelberry know about it so maybe they will release another update soon fixing it? idk

Equinx

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
alright so here it is.. when you open the game, there will be 2 options whether you want to continue the game using facebook or google play.. but this time, there's only one option-- 'continue the game using facebook'.. I bind my acc using google play though, so I have to restart all over again :(

Sarahx

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi, thank you @Debby, as always works great. I have a question for those of you who played The Sword and the Flame: is it still worth playing even though your choices aren’t saved from previous book (only book it happens) or should I wait and see if maybe they'll change something and it would save the data or maybe just play this specific book, when I am able, on the real app?
Thank you for taking the time to read this and to answer me

Status
Not open for further replies.