Mod apk Choices: Stories You Play v2.7.1 Free Premium Choices, Everything Unlocked & Free Clothes (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,521 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mea

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Man I love your work debby, tbh you're the only reason i use this site because I don't really play mobile games, appreciate your consistent efforts and time you put into making sure we have the latest and greatest update 💛

Mazegamez

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years

Darktoxic

The Fallen Angel
Member for 6 years
thank you again for always updating it <3

Daelan

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you for your hard work and fast updates Debby!

Eggiascor

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I don’t know how, but the app doesn’t let log in with Facebook. It tells me “provide error” even if I don’t have the Facebook’s app on my phone 😭

Chione Jem

not caffeinated enough
Member for 5 years
I don’t know how, but the app doesn’t let log in with Facebook. It tells me “provide error” even if I don’t have the Facebook’s app on my phone 😭
Uninstall the facebook app and try connecting your choices progress again. Reinstall facebook after. 😊

RangerLex

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Something's wrong - the app is refusing to save progress, I've played chapter 12 like 5 times it just keeps eating the progress.
Post automatically merged:

Something's wrong - the app is refusing to save progress, I've played chapter 12 like 5 times it just keeps eating the progress.

Chione Jem

not caffeinated enough
Member for 5 years
It's not a problem with the mod. You should contact support.

RangerLex

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Which support where? Hesitant about contacting support when using a modded app

Chione Jem

not caffeinated enough
Member for 5 years
PicsArt_05-16-12.27.15.png
PicsArt_05-16-12.28.26.png

@RangerLex Some people who weren't using the modded version of the app had this issue too. PB fixed it for them.

Sord

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I cant purchase any keys after I'm out, all I get is: "Please log onto google on your device and restart! Choices will now close." Is there any fix for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.