Mod apk Choices: Stories You Play v2.7.1 Free Premium Choices, Everything Unlocked & Free Clothes (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,389 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

wintcr

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
thank you so much!!

Chione Jem

not caffeinated enough
Member for 4 years
I cant purchase any keys after I'm out, all I get is: "Please log onto google on your device and restart! Choices will now close." Is there any fix for this?
You can't purchase anything if you're using the modded version. You have to purchase things using the one from playstore.

Beatrice3253

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you Dabby for everything, love you♥♥

missjade52

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks for your consistently high quality work as always!!

TarisMuna

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you for keeping this mod up to date 😊

rubywhite

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Much appreciated!
Post automatically merged:

Much appreciated!

jasbunny

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thanks for the quick updates as usual, Debby!

BryBry

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
Marvellous work as always!
On the Not all features work voted: they shoupd be dismissed, since as I've been able to test, their problems aren't with the mod inasmuch as it is with the things related to installing mods.

Would reccomend those who find they have an issue logging in right from the get go upon starting the app, to skip the step and try manually once you are in the main app menu.

Also do read the how to install the mods, and recall to uninstall/disable the Facebook app before starting the modded app.
You should also have the actual Choices app uninstalled!

tapia500

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Marvellous work as always!
On the Not all features work voted: they shoupd be dismissed, since as I've been able to test, their problems aren't with the mod inasmuch as it is with the things related to installing mods.

Would reccomend those who find they have an issue logging in right from the get go upon starting the app, to skip the step and try manually once you are in the main app menu.

Also do read the how to install the mods, and recall to uninstall/disable the Facebook app before starting the modded app.
You should also have the actual Choices app uninstalled!
Technically, everything works perfect, even I can log into facebook just fine after reading the install instruction carefully.

I can say with 100% certainty that all options, choices, outfits, hairstyles, etc. works just fine, even anything that should cost diamonds didn't substract any diamonds at all.

The problem is, usually after one or two chapters, subsequent chapters cost a key to play, and in my experience at least, I still lose keys when playing a chapter, and would have to wait 2-3 hours minimum to replenish a free key.

I realized I should've read carefully that the mod features never listed anything regarding keys, or that I can continue to play the stories regardless of available keys/tickets.

Still, the mods works great and certainly playable, and that's the most important thing in the end.

Still, I can't vote that everything works perfect since I still have to wait for hours to play another chapter.

BryBry

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
Technically, everything works perfect, even I can log into facebook just fine after reading the install instruction carefully.

I can say with 100% certainty that all options, choices, outfits, hairstyles, etc. works just fine, even anything that should cost diamonds didn't substract any diamonds at all.

The problem is, usually after one or two chapters, subsequent chapters cost a key to play, and in my experience at least, I still lose keys when playing a chapter, and would have to wait 2-3 hours minimum to replenish a free key.

I realized I should've read carefully that the mod features never listed anything regarding keys, or that I can continue to play the stories regardless of available keys/tickets.

Still, the mods works great and certainly playable, and that's the most important thing in the end.

Still, I can't vote that everything works perfect since I still have to wait for hours to play another chapter.
Everything is perfect, Mod wise. Do check what the mod actually consists on. You are granted all diamond choices for free, outfits and hairstyles all unlocked.

Were this a mod, like the Chapters one, that featured an added Key free pass, it would be understandable to vote not all features work if that didn't.

But this mod doesn't, in fact, offer keys and hasn't promised to. Given that, voting not all features (of the mod) work implies something in the mod is wrong. Which there isn't. I understand if the usual key wait upsets you, but do not give others the impression the mod is faulty.

Not all features work serces to signal the mod author that it may be defective or that it no longer works, which isn't the case.

Please read the information peovided wrt the mod carefully before voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.