Mod apk Choices: Stories You Play v2.7.1 Free Premium Choices, Everything Unlocked & Free Clothes (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,256 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yengszki05

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks Debby and the whole sbenny team for the non stop updates. Hope you guys are well and stay safe always

kmx05

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks debby but i get a error

Jojojojo1

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Does anyone know how to go to the second book in a series now?? All my progress has been lost but I cant choose which book I want to play. I have to start from the very beginning :(

solarsans

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi giys, does this mod feature unlimited keys? Because they seem to drain in mine. If it doesnt, then please nevermind this. Thanks Debby!

Ewarzeczy111

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hi, I have a question,
Everything was working great but suddenly yesterday the game crashed? there was no update or anything, and now, when I try to play the game it shows the book loading screen and I cant do anything ;/ does anyone know what I can do? I don't want to lose all my progress :C

Chione Jem

not caffeinated enough
Member for 5 years
Hi, I have a question,
Everything was working great but suddenly yesterday the game crashed? there was no update or anything, and now, when I try to play the game it shows the book loading screen and I cant do anything ;/ does anyone know what I can do? I don't want to lose all my progress :C
If your account is already connected to facebook then try uninstalling and reinstalling the app. 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.