Mod apk Choices: Stories You Play v2.7.2 Free Premium Choices, Everything Unlocked & Free Clothes (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,884 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heftyhefty

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hey I had a question. Is it possible to buy keys on the original app from play store with my facebook linked too it then uninstall it and download this mode version and then link my facebook and still have my keys? Sorry if that doesnt make sense I was just wondering

rogue007

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hey I had a question. Is it possible to buy keys on the original app from play store with my facebook linked too it then uninstall it and download this mode version and then link my facebook and still have my keys? Sorry if that doesnt make sense I was just wondering
I buy keys all the time through the playstore app. As long as you're signed in with facebook, your keys will be there once you install the mod again.

Yengszki05

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you so much @Debby much appreciated for your efforts and the team. Stay safe always and be healthy everyone 🥰🥰

Heftyhefty

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I buy keys all the time through the playstore app. As long as you're signed in with facebook, your keys will be there once you install the mod again.
nicceee thank you for replying

Heftyhefty

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
It works I just did it the other day just make sure u have your facebook signed in I downloaded the play store original off another phone, signed into my facebook on there and brought the keys, came back into my phone and they were there

Lalala321

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm just guessing here but it might be that there are no ads available for your country. You should use a VPN and check if it works after that

Status
Not open for further replies.