Mod apk Choices: Stories You Play v2.7.2 Free Premium Choices, Everything Unlocked & Free Clothes (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,020 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

anonymous2020

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Oh no 😔 I knew it would end up like this... Thanks for your response!

evawithadam

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
It happened to me too. You have go to help and talk to the staff. Don't worry about the hack (try to have the original app) and they would do whatever they can. Overall, the time my saves were corrupted they got it back. Good Luck.
Thank you Debby 😍 always for your hard work bringing us these mods

Can anyone help me? After I uninstalled the previous version from my phone and upon this new installation, all of the story data disappeared and I have no stories saved! I can't sign into the app thru Gmail either, it says Error 10 or something like that. 🤔😭

nefersita

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Works like a charm, still adore the game and the mod is great. Thank you!

anonymous2020

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thank you for your response! Should I download the official app on the appstore before I contact the staff?

Chione Jem

not caffeinated enough
Member for 5 years
It happened to me too. You have go to help and talk to the staff. Don't worry about the hack (try to have the original app) and they would do whatever they can. Overall, the time my saves were corrupted they got it back. Good Luck.
Your case was different tho. You saved your progress by connecting your facebook account, right?

If you contact support without your progress being connected to your facebook, they won't help because that's the players fault. But it won't hurt to try.

Status
Not open for further replies.