Mod apk Choices: Stories You Play v2.7.3 Free Premium Choices, Everything Unlocked & Free Clothes (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,859 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

caito

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yay, that was fast, thank you :)

I've played choices for like 2 years now and have no problem purchasing VIP. I wonder if I downloaded the real version, purchased VIP, then downloaded this modded version again if VIP would still be valid, hmmm. It's always worked flawlessly when I use this method to purchase keys. I mean if a VIP mod is possible that would be great too. I've been itching to play the VIP books o_o

immopengu

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you! The mod for choices is always so quick. You're the best!

D sam

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 4 years
I mean...squeal...?
Edit: Ahh..apparently its one of delight

Eggiascor

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you Debby! You're great and super fast like always! Hopefully one day the MOD will work for the VIP books too!

Dianaqqwa

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Can someone help me? Every time I open the app this pops up and the progress I made disappears. This happens when I connect to Facebook, and it doesn't even let me connect to the google account. I played this game for a looong time.

Attachments

Saraphina

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Yay, that was fast, thank you :)

I've played choices for like 2 years now and have no problem purchasing VIP. I wonder if I downloaded the real version, purchased VIP, then downloaded this modded version again if VIP would still be valid, hmmm. It's always worked flawlessly when I use this method to purchase keys. I mean if a VIP mod is possible that would be great too. I've been itching to play the VIP books o_o
I can confirm that downloading the legit version from the Play Store, connecting to a Facebook account, buying VIP then uninstalling, installing the mod apk and logging in with your Facebook account on the mod apk works perfectly. It lets you have VIP membership with unlimited keys, and free premium clothes and choices. That's what I did.

Marizu

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you, Debby! Works great 😊 You're amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.