Mod apk Choices: Stories You Play v2.7.4 Free Premium Choices, Everything Unlocked & Free Clothes (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,438 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yengszki05

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Same problem with the others debby but thank you for the update and i know before this day ends, the team will fix the problem 😊😘

elifunlux

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Same, hope they fix it! Thanks for the update though.

Simonasi

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Same, and I uninstalled the previous one now I have to look for it

kingczandrea

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you for modding and updating the mod at the same time. Unfortunately like the others I also cannot install the file.

Hope you have a nice day!

tsuruga

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you so much, Debby, your efforts are what keeps us happy here <3 I'm having the same erro as the others, unfortunately

Blondie3412

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you Debby!! But, I'm having the same issue with the no file installed. 😢 😭 Please, oh great ones, please fix our game! ❤ ❤

Wise Librarian

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
First off, thankyou for all your mod work with choises. In your latest update I'm also getting the application not installed message.

Nyhn

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you @Debby for the quick updates!
But, like others, I can't seem to be able to install the app. I have all the confidence that you guys will fix it quickly though. ☺

eyannis

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks for the update and the tag @Debby! Unfortunately, running into the same problem as the others regarding app unable to be installed. Will be patiently awaiting for a fix :)

Hope all is well with you!

Bonitagirl

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Darn! I should be read the comments before paying app not installing

yssa

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Having the same issue with most of people here too 🥺

pcrks

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm also having the same issues that others have commented on.

4mika

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I used apk-signer too, and it worked, I installed the game. But all my books and progress is lost and I can't login with my Google account... Don't know if the mod is working as I don't want to start 'my' books again from the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.