Mod apk Choices: Stories You Play v2.7.4 Free Premium Choices, Everything Unlocked & Free Clothes (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,115 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Szeh

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Sadly I, too, get the "app not installed" error. Thanks for your hard work btw!

Xiao Shu

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
After I play a chapter and want to proceed to the next one it says there is a version conflict 😥

princesseyes2000

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I was also unable to get it to install at first too but I did get it to work and it works great, so thank you for the hard work making it.

Here's what worked for me to get it to install:

1. Following the advice from a few other comments I used the apk-signer to sign the apk file. Took me a couple of tries to get it to sign but it did work.

2. After that I uninstalled the previous version of the Choices app since this new version wouldn't install over it because an error said it was the same version as the old one. Once the old version was uninstalled the new one installed with no issue.

3. Finally I uninstalled my Facebook app to make sure I could log into it in the Choices app so I could sync my progress.

I'm happy to say it worked perfect after syncing my Facebook progress. I was able to finish the book I was reading with no errors skipping like Xiao Shu reported so hopefully this will fix that for them too.

I hope this helps others to play the game now. Once again Debby thank you for the hard work.

SillyAussie

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I was also unable to get it to install at first too but I did get it to work and it works great, so thank you for the hard work making it.

1. Following the advice from a few other comments I used the apk-signer to sign the apk file. Took me a couple of tries to get it to sign but it did work.

2. After that I uninstalled the previous version of the Choices app since this new version wouldn't install over it because an error said it was the same version as the old one. Once the old version was uninstalled the new one installed with no issue.

3. Finally I uninstalled my Facebook app to make sure I could log into it in the Choices app so I could sync my progress.

I'm happy to say it worked perfect after syncing my Facebook progress. I was able to finish the book I was reading with no errors skipping like Xiao Shu reported so hopefully this will fix that for them too.

I hope this helps others to play the game now. Once again Debby thank you for the hard work.
OMG THANK YOU
I signed mine and now it works perfectly. I even have videos again. (that probably has nothing to do with the update, but still :LOL:)
Now I can catch up on the cheesy books

Misterbloom

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I can finally get the mod to work by installing the apk signer, but I can't seem to sign in with my google account when I open the choices app:/

Luvyuu

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
i got the same problem with "App Not Installed" 🥺

eorinsun

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I managed to install the app after using apk-signer, but i just wanna know if the mod doesn't include unlimited keys or it's not working properly in my phone?

Unlimited diamonds are working fine so thanks for that! Loving it so far except for the part where I have to wait for a long time to get the next key TT

Mothman

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years

Thanks, this did the trick!

fbnne

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi so I did what the others were recommending and it works perfectly.
I first downloaded the apk signer (google play store) and signed it.
Then i deleted the former version and installed the new one, signed in with FB and it works.
The google sign in does somehow not work for me anymore but I had this issue already before.
Thank you @Debby as always:D

NurryMizuno

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yes...worked for me too ...thank you @Debby 😘😍🥰......I used singer-apk too....xixixix

jlsmom26

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yes! Finally. Thanks y'all.

Eggiascor

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I signed the Apk but it's still not working for me...
Can someone please explain me step by step how they managed to make it work? Consider me as dumb as a toddler please

Heftyhefty

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
What I did was delete the previous version that's outdated, then I looked up apk signer on google play store downloaded that and signed it, after it finished downloading i sighed in with my Facebook. Maybe make sure u have enough space on your phone. And delete the old versions out ur files I did that too

Status
Not open for further replies.