Mod apk Choices: Stories You Play v2.7.6 Free Premium Choices, Everything Unlocked & Free Clothes (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,531 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalie01

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Same thing happened to me. It wouldn't be such a big deal if there were unlimited tickets but now it's going to take a long time to get back to where I was.

Jovie20

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I had my entire library wiped too so I feel you on this one 😥

Edit: Nvm, I finally managed to re-link my facebook account and get my data back. Anyway, the mod works perfectly thank you so much Debby💕

Last edited:

eyannis

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
I had my entire library wiped too so I feel you on this one 😥
For those who had your progress wiped - are you logged into FB/Google with your previous account? Do you mean to say after logging into your account all progress has been reset?

Also, did you uninstall the last version and then reinstall the new version? From my experience, it's best that you just go with "update to an existing application" instead of doing a fresh reinstall.

Naliani

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Re-downloaded and installed, it's fine now. Other than my library being wiped; but that's no big deal~ Thank you for your hard work!!

Last edited:

LemonIce

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank You So Much For The Update!!

DragonladyNatz

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi debby !! Thanks for the update but there are some issues.

The file is named 1.7.6 instead of 2.7.6, I'm not sure if it's just a typo or if the wrong version was uploaded?
Also, it is impossible to install. Whenever I try to install it as an update it says app not installed.
Seems like a few other people have this problem too?

Ghouler22

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you so much!!! It works perfectly 💕💕💕

Sarahx

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Did you sign to facebook in the previous version? If you Did, signing again to the same account is supposed to restore your progress, it at least Did this for me even on another device.

Sarahx

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Try this, every time it happens to me, this helps. First, uninstall facebook from your phone. Second, sign in to face in the game settings ( the cog thingy at the bottom line). Third, install facebook again.

SillyAussie

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi debby !! Thanks for the update but there are some issues.

The file is named 1.7.6 instead of 2.7.6, I'm not sure if it's just a typo or if the wrong version was uploaded?
I can't install the game, in downloads it says V1.7.6
Hi Debby! Thank you so much for your hard work!
However I'm having a problem with the link. Everytime I try to download it, the page redirects me to version 1.7.6 not 2.7.6. Also, McAfee keeps trying to delete it and detects it as a dangerous malware (which never happened to the apks before)

Can you please look into this? Thank you so much and have a nice day ❤
Just keeps saying that theres a new version, and that i need to upgrade :/

Edit: i noticed in the download that it says 1.7.6 not 2.7.6 so that might be the issue?
that's just a typo, it's the right version :)

Also, it is impossible to install. Whenever I try to install it as an update it says app not installed.
Seems like a few other people have this problem too?
I can't even install it
Hah.. App not installed.. I never had this problem before..
have you tried using an apk-signer? that's how i got it to install ❤

Last edited:

Saebeab

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
It works I just had to uninstall the old version, works fine haha :3 (y)

Trentevo

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Sadly its not working for me. Its popping up with an error that the app isn't available in my country but I know that's not the case.

kittypooh

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you for replying SillyAussie!

However I still couldn't install the file. When I downloaded it the security detected it as dangerous malware (which never happened before). When I got pass it, the file can be installed, but when I open the game (by clicking on the finished installation window) it says "not available in your country", which also never happened before. When I open the game by the icon on screen, it still asks for an update :"(

amitea

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I was able to install it but my phone detects it as malware and I couldn't find it anywhere on my phone. Tried signing the apk as well but still encountered the same problem :(

Status
Not open for further replies.