Mod apk Choices: Stories You Play v2.7.6 Free Premium Choices, Everything Unlocked & Free Clothes (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,357 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlagueDan

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
that's just a typo, it's the right version :)
I highly doubt it. I dont have any issues installing, nor with country but i do have an issue with the fact that the game displays "BIG NEWS, an upgrade is available" and then redirects me to google play. Id love to believe that its a typo but i dont think theres a coincidence.

ShadowAngel96

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 3 years
It doesnt want to install just like the last one 😔 I tried the apk signer and the apk editor but nothing

MgeaYem

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks for the update Debby! However it says it's not available in my country (Chile), up till now I hadn't have problems with over versions :(
I tried again this morning and it works! I really don't know if I did anything different but it works. Thanks! <3

MgeaYem

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I tried again this morning and it works! I really don't know if I did anything different but it works. Thanks! <3
I did erase the previous version I had before downloading the new one, just in case. It didn't let me connect with my google account, but it worked for my facebook account and kept all my progress. :)

Manoskz

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I have the same issue, and I'm in the middle of working through s few but they also got reset (everything did)

SillyAussie

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I highly doubt it. I dont have any issues installing, nor with country but i do have an issue with the fact that the game displays "BIG NEWS, an upgrade is available" and then redirects me to google play. Id love to believe that its a typo but i dont think theres a coincidence.
ok fair point :LOL:
i wonder why it's working for some and not others though, when we all have the same file

Angi4h

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 3 years
The download has Adware on it and it invaded every part of my phone wth? The last installations didn't have that what happened? I'm going to have to wipe my phone to get rid of it

PlagueDan

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
The download has Adware on it and it invaded every part of my phone wth? The last installations didn't have that what happened? I'm going to have to wipe my phone to get rid of it
That explains the ads out of nowhere and why the name is so broken, icon isnt there either as shown on screenshot. Idk what the hell is going on but don't bother installing this untill it gets fixed. I really hope this place stays legit and not into a virus hub, that wouldnt be cool at all.

Attachments

Red Dot

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Ok, so after reading your comments I'm kind of scared of even trying to install it :p I hope in next few days we'll get a perfectly working MOD version , like always :)

PlagueDan

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Ok, so after reading your comments I'm kind of scared of even trying to install it :p I hope in next few days we'll get a perfectly working MOD version , like always :)
Smart move. I don't know wether or not all people have gotten this issue but theres a big chance you'll get adware aswell. I've had to completely reset my phone which ill admit wasn't as big of a deal as you can make it seem. Im usually really happy with these apk's but for some reason this one's just.... it just ain't it.

Chastitea

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Just some tips for some people saying that these apks are malware, I have never and still haven't had a problem with them:

- do not press any button that says "download apk" (That's the first hint that it's a fake button)
- when first hitting the mod apk on this site and being transported to the sbenny waiting page wait until the countdown passes, don't press any other button except "proceed". The button below it that says "download apk" is fake.
- when you get to the sbenny upload page, don't press the green button that says "download apk", underneath it you will see (Ad) in brackets. You must click the blue button (download direct).

For those who are having trouble with the Facebook sign in you have to either uninstall or disable the app from your phone. Then you can easily sign in. Google play will not be able to sign in regardless.

I was able to download the app fine and get all my progress by signing in through Facebook, thank you for the great mod 👌

rogue007

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks debbie. Game installed just fine. Working great. Not sure what others are doing wrong, seems pretty straightforward.

handsinthegarden

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you for this. Unfortunately....when I was finally able to install it...I lost everything......................and it won't let me try to link it to my Facebook account, even though there's not much progress connected it's better than nothing..

yashihb

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi! I had the same problem. App not available on your country (PR). Also it says that the app is for older versions or something like idr. Looking forward for the app update again. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.