Mod apk Choices: Stories You Play v2.7.8 Free Premium Choices, Everything Unlocked & Free Clothes (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,134 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vdynrhy

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I just picked a premium choice and it just removed the gems from my account? Is this a bug that accidentally happened?

Vdynrhy

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
If your username doesn't work, under your license there is a 4 letter username that you can replace if it didn't work

veraya

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Tried both cases and in both it's just a normal app with sb login screen added. Behavior unvhanged. My suspicion is that some of us have not meddled with root and the mod works only if the phones were deprived of warranty;)

hyuntokkiii

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Premium doesn't work :(((

Styx96

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Choices are free but I have to buy clothes and hair styles please fix. Sucks you have to pay 76SB and not all the features work

Jaybirdz

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Choices are free but I have to buy clothes and hair styles please fix. Sucks you have to pay 76SB and not all the features work
How are your choices working? No one else seems to get them to work. Did you do something specific?

Styx96

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
No I just Downloaded it from the site my first choice cost gems but the ones after didn't it also took gems for me to unlock hairstyles and outfits. Sorry thats not really helpful I know.

YondaimeKazzy

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
So, is this going to update or not?

Thaw227

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yep unfortunately it does not work for me either