Mod apk Choices: Stories You Play v2.7.8 Free Premium Choices, Everything Unlocked & Free Clothes (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,731 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

freshlysqueezdq

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
This is the first game I've downloaded from here, the only reason I signed up, and doesn't even work. Smh. Can we escalate this issue?

awwruby

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Getting to pick premium choices is more important to me than getting to speed through a book in a few hours, so I'm using the 2.7.7 mod and just waiting for my keys to replenish.

YondaimeKazzy

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Doesn't it block you from playing and tell you to update? @awwruby

Ladymanaji

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
This works well for me. I uninstalled the previous version, download this new one and installed it. The only difference is now we have to sign in with our username and license number.
Post automatically merged:

This works well for me. I uninstalled the previous version, download this new one and installed it. The only difference is now we have to sign in with our username and license number.

SillyAussie

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I tried that and it used my diamonds :(

apalooka

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
It's still taking my diamonds, which is ok for now as I've mined a bunch, but they do go fast.
Thanks for working so hard, Debby

YondaimeKazzy

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Oddly enough, no. The only thing that does not work for me in version 2.7.7 is the keys, which are getting deducted after every chapter.
Oh, that's actually cool

Vralis

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Getting to pick premium choices is more important to me than getting to speed through a book in a few hours, so I'm using the 2.7.7 mod and just waiting for my keys to replenish.

How do you play it though? It keeps asking me for upgrade :(

RygentNation

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hmm, the premium choice doesn't do the trick. It isn't unlocked like the previous mod. The diamond still flowed like water for choices.

Hope there's fix of it soon!

Goergia

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
is this version going to be fixed? i tried both 7.7 and this one but unfortunately the first just asks me for upgrade and 7.8 still uses diamonds 😓

Desde13

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
It is outdated now. The App is at 2.7.9.

Bluemm19

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I just got it and it is saying upgrade?? I can't even play it

Basilisa01

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Doesn't work and I just used 75 sb points. Can I get that back?