Mod apk Choices: Stories You Play v2.7.8 Free Premium Choices, Everything Unlocked & Free Clothes (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,026 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wise Librarian

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Unfortunately I can't even get into the app with either number provided for me. Thankyou for the mod, and I hope you can get the kinks worked out soon

nightwiings

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I feel like we are shouting to the void, it's very disheartening 😢 This has been happening since november.
I even tried downloading v2.7.7, but it requires the new update, so I just wasted another 80 SB points. Which is on me, of course, but still sad 😭

lava lamp

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I spent 80 SB on this, I wanted all the features to work and they don't. Noting is unlocked so I cant make premium choices or choose premium outfits and hairstyles.
@Debby please please please fix this in the next update, I've been using your mods for ages and it sucks for this not to work

Astofo632

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years

Xling614

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Can't play...... It says there's a new version of choices and I have to update it from playstore...... :((
I wasted my sbpoints.... Again......

elifunlux

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
It sucks that the premium choices isn't working but thankfully I have at least 2k diamonds from saving up so that'll save me for the time being.

glee13a

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
With the new version you can't login to your google or facebook Accounts so you can't play from your old savings and you have to begin from the start.

Pls fix this

FEelDaPAinO

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I bought this update just so I could talk to everyone who is complaining about it. I completely understand your frustration about not getting any answers about when or if we are getting a new update, I understand that the modders of this community have a lot of work on their table and they can't get to everything at once but it has been months now and I can understand being frustrated about the lack of answers.
But when it comes to being mad about "wasting" your SB Points on something that doesn't work then you have no one to blame but yourselves. There is a poll at the top of this thread that clearly shows that the mod is not working properly and even if, for some reason, you somehow don't see that poll it would take you less than 30 seconds to go the last page and read all the comments that people have already left about it not working and or being out of date. Quit complaining about wasting your points when literally the smallest amount of research would have shown you that it would not work properly.