Choices VIP Rolling Out Soon

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,027 happy users since 2014.
Register

Lesca

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
@lushorange I agree. The kids in The Nanny Affair are apparently super adorable too.

TRH was a slough b/c book 1 is filled with Walker ranch crap & no one cared about that, not even Drake fans lol. And it took SO long for the MC to get knocked up. The 2nd book, whew. I feel like once they started just copy/pasting the same scenes for everyone that's when it got meh. If your MC is a Queen she shouldn't have to put up with the same stuff as a Duchess. I went for Liam and never looked back lol. He's such a sweetheart.

They just posted another sneak peak and yup this Friday! Whether that's VIP only or everyone I dunno; they're not saying lol. I'd give it a try but I don't trust them to not like make it so everyone can call you a dog and poor, etc, and you have to be "nice" to gain points. PB loves that crap or one team at PB loves it.

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
Screenshot_20200626-075333.png

There's so much hype with this book! It better be worth it!

Lesca

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
xD Lemme know what you think of it! I might check it out after it gets a few more chapters but I saw a cap of the Professor and he's pretty hot lol.

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
@Lesca I'm going to wait until more chapters are released so I can binge them. @Chione Jem is giving it an 8/10 so far!

I really want to get through TRH just because I like the TRR series, but what you described sounds like such a slog. That's kinda how I feel about Endless Summer and The Freshman series. I know those are beloved by fans, but I just couldn't get into them.

Lesca

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
@lushorange Sweet! My friend checked it out and she enjoyed it too but I'm gonna do what you're gonna do lol wait until more chaps are out and then play. I wish they'd release some books like altogether. I hate waiting.

It might be easier to get through TRH now that all of the chaps are out, ya know? Like at least you can hurry through all the slow stuff or Brad/Isabella treating you like garbage. I legit might buy keys to get through them as fast as I can lol. Apparently VIP is gonna roll out for everyone later this summer so I might wait until then then I can do a week long binge. You know I started The Freshman and I only got a few chaps into book 1 b/c it just didn't make sense to me how some of the chars were acting. Plus I wasn't into any of the romance options; I was only playing book 1 so that I could go into book 2 with a set story b/c I wanted Zig lol. As for Endless Summer I've only played maybe 6 or 7 of book one but it's better than TF. I do like Jake.

What do you think about the other books like ROE? I've never played that series. I'm currently redoing the It Lives series.

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
@Lesca They definitely need to rethink their strategy right now because their catalog of new books is really small.

@Chione Jem mentioned that you can pick to be a mean girl or a good girl, and I think I'm gonna go the mean girl route first, just because I never get to do this IRL! Then, I'll replay it as a good girl.

I've bought keys from them before when they've had sales, but I haven't seen one in awhile. I think the last time I bought a bundle was something like $1.99 for 10 keys? Or 99c for 5 keys? Something like that. But I haven't seen that promo since.

Yes! Zig is my LI in TFS, too, but I didn't know he was a thing when I first started playing. My original LI was James because he looked like Michael B. Jordan 😍 but I forgot about everyone else once Zig entered the picture and started his flirt storm 🥰

RoE was too busy for me, but I got up to book 2. I think my issue with that was that I didn't like the main MC's LI, but I liked Blake and Elena, so I was curious to see how they turned out. I got bored in book 2, though, so I never finished it.

Lesca

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
@lushorange True. I think they need more variety too. Like romance is good but they could use more sci-fi and horror. I mean those could have romance as well so ya know. I also wish they'd put out Ride or Die 1. xD

Lol I'd probably go mean too though I hope you can do both b/c sometimes you need to be nice.

I've brought keys too. I did the 150 for $39 once and they lasted a long time; it's how I was able to play most of their books in a few weeks. I did like them better when I could just blow through them though I gave up on Desire & Decorum b/c those books tested my patience lol. I wanna play TFS just to get to Zig but OMG there is so much I don't care about lol. And the guy forcing the MC to get him stuff for his book when it's like um just report him?? TFS is one of the first books where I don't care how I act towards the other chars.

I didn't like that you couldn't customize the MC. I spoiled myself on how book 1 ended and face palmed lol so I never went back.

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
@Lesca I feel like we're in the rarity in not liking Ride or Die. I feel like most of the fandom really likes that book, and I just didn't connect to any of the characters enough to like it. I pretty much chose Colt at the end because he was the closest to not annoying me. Lol. I wish they'd spend the sequel effort on "Hero" or another "It Lives" book. I know that a lot of people didn't like "Across the Void," but I really liked it because it was different, but, like you said, there was still some romance.

Ooh, I don't think I've bought that many keys before! Is that the normal price or is that a promo? I feel like, with that money, they should've thrown in some diamonds for you, too.

I want to get through Desire & Decorum just because I really like Prince Hamid's personality, but I read that all the other LIs, who aren't Sinclair, pretty much lose their personalities in the sequels because they write mostly for Sinclair and just use the same dialog for everyone 👎

Lesca

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
@lushorange It took me I think restarting Ride or Die 3 or 4 times to get into it b/c I didn't like any of the faces so I kept restarting lol but once I settled I actually enjoyed it. But it was a lil stressful too b/c you had to remember driving stuff and it's like bro, c'mon now haha. I picked Logan tho & kinda Mona; she kissed my char so I dunno what I did to get that but I rolled with it. I'd like book to b/c I just need the gang back together but it's been ilke 84 yrs. I started Hero & ATV but only did the 1st chap of both. I see people on twitter though always asking for more Hero. And I'm gonna do TLB after I can get VIP for a week; I've heard good things.

Yup yup. For as long as I've had the app it's been $39 for 150 though they did change the wait time for keys. Used to be 2 hrs. :/ And I think you used to could get 2 diamonds a day but then it changed to one. Man for real tho if I had to pay for diamonds too I'd give up lol. Especially since now stuff costs more diamonds I think.

I went for Sinclair lol but I stopped in book 2 b/c you had to take too much crap from EVERYONE and be a doormat to get 'points'. Meanwhile everyone is just being the utter worst to you. I saw how like the series ended & it's sweet but whew lol if I ever finished it, it would have to be like all in one sitting so I could just blow through it. Right now I keep checking for VIP so I can just blow through TRH 1 & 2 then I'll wait for 3 to be done until I tackle it. Sometimes I wish my friend had never gotten me into this app but I was bored & got into the drama lol.