💬 Review Choices

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,519 happy users since 2014.
Register

unknownchibi

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Choices

Choices is a interactive story game where there are tons of books to choose from! It is LGBT friendly, though the main characters are mostly female. But there are some books which you can pick whether male or female!

Review:
Choices has the ability to let their readers absorb themselves in the fantastic stories they make. The writing is superb and filled with imagery; like it's actually happening around you. It lets you dive into their world of fiction as if you are the main character themselves. With the mood affiliating music depending how intense or chill the scene is, to the mesmerizing character art and background design, and even the writing is indeed very magical! It has been my personal favorite story-telling interactive game! Their diamond choices have a reasonable price and a lot of the time, it is very worth it! Keys spawn in every 3 hours though, which i personally think should be lessened because I always can't wait to play the nest chapter (though i think this is a marketing strategy so i don't think they'll be changing anything about the key's regeneration time.) Also, the stories are actually very well written, as I have said above. Honestly, they make the reader feel like the world is all around them and that they are fully engaged with the story line! I'm very much impressed with this game.

An average book is about 10-20 minutes long-- and the diamond choices even add up to those time! So approximately, you'd get about 23-30 mins depending on the story you've chosen. So if you have 2 keys, then you can fairly take an ample amount of time to reduce some of the time for the key regeneration. As for the dynamic in the books, there is so much to explore in each book! There are some books who focus on only one LI, which is perfect for those who are into romance stories or of some sort. Other books also offer different options of LI's, and atleast one of them can be customizeable; which means you can customize the man or woman of your dreams! Fun right? Their gender is mostly male, but there are females as well.

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes indeed! They should really try it out. There are mod apks around if you have trouble with diamonds, though the keys may be a different story.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐