💬 Review Choices

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,309 happy users since 2014.
Register

Balqees234

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Choices

Link to the content you're reviewing on our site (optional): 🎮 MOD APK - Choices: Stories You Play v2.6.9 Free Premium Choices, Everything Unlocked & Free Clothes (updated)

It's a game about stories you control the decision in it

Review:
It's a great game every time they make something new in it which make it more interesting and also allow you to enjoy a lot of varaity situations also it got a lot of amazing new features so that's way I love it and the concept is really good.Choices is a game that is pretty much like episode, just not as innapropriate. I've played a lot of the books and there is some bad stuff in them. As for younger kids, I recommend books like Hero, High School Story and The Crown and the Flame, but your gonna get LGBTQ in pretty much every book. It's also more of a teen girl game. I like it but I wouldn't let kids under 16 get it, because of the sensual things in it.Just like in reality, one choice can change everything! The importance of one choice can make you fall in love, solve crimes or get you into fancy troubles. Only the player can control what happens inside each story. The game’s dynamics can put you simultaneously in some choice hesitation and that’s a main achievement. The anticipation of the unknown will make you come back to this game everyday. Although the gameplay might be considered pretty simple, still this game is really addictive, especially if you love role playing type of games. The game will take you back again to your story once you open it again in your device. Although, if you wish you can change to another story, by hitting the home button. This will exit the story you were on and you won’t lose the progress you’d made so far.

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes I recommend this game to other players

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐