💬 Review Citampi Stories: Offline Love and Life Sim RPG

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,759 happy users since 2014.
Register

Paotato

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Citampi Stories: Offline Love and Life Sim RPG

A free pixel-type mobile RPG. A game about trying to live a life off a boy trying to pay of his parent's debts.

Review:
One of my personal favorite free mobile games out there. It has no traces of farming yet you can feel a "Harvest Moon" vibe. The story is just beautifully written and the cutscenes are a nice touch to the game. You can choose from different jobs/careers you want to pursue in the game but the best part is that you are not tied down to 1 job so you can literally work at job A but the next day you can work at job B. The NPCs in this game are not just your typical bland NPCs but their character is unique and well developed and of course, there are a number of NPCs that you can romance with. Aside from that, you can also style your character's clothes so you can look like a teacher, taxi driver, gamer, and a lot more (the jobs you choose will require a certain outfit). There are also stats that you can raise and you need a certain level of a stat(s) in order for you to unlock a better job. As for the graphics, the pixelated and a touch of anime-style graphics makes the game visually pleasing. I played this game over and over choosing different romance options and different job path and I still don't get bored at the game.

Would you recommend this to other users? Absolutely, especially if you like realistic RPGs or if you're looking for a game that has a Harvest Moon vibe to it.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Last edited: