✅ Solved Clarification on Bank interest rates

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,614 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

HappY7

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hello I have observed that the deposits in the Bank do not earn 0.1% daily as described.
I have calculated the increase in percentage and they offer only 0.0457% daily (compounded daily)

Darom

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years
It's 1 sb daily gain for 1000 in bank so yep, gotta put lot of money inside.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
@HappY7 Its ok for me ... I mean I am getting 1 Sb per 1k daily :)

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
I think it is supposed to be 0.01%

HappY7

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
@HappY7 Its ok for me ... I mean I am getting 1 Sb per 1k daily :)
Sadly that isn't the case for me. My SB has increased only $0.45 per $1k.
Post automatically merged:

That's not the case. It's clearly mentioned in the bank page that it is 0.1% daily.

I know. I have a few K's to know that I'm not getting full returns

Attachments

Last edited:

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Sadly that isn't the case for me. My SB has increased only $0.45 per $1k.

That's not the case. It's clearly mentioned in the bank page that it is 0.1% daily.

I know. I have a few K's to know that I'm not getting full returns
bro you collected manually ?

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
Maybe its a bug or something but I remember when I bought the golden key it was 0.01% and I was kinda sad as to why its so low.

HappY7

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
No I just let it auto collect

Maybe its a bug or something but I remember when I bought the golden key it was 0.01% and I was kinda sad as to why its so low.
I just checked it again it still says 0.1% and my returns are 0.046% which is way above 0.01%

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
No I just let it auto collect

I just checked it again it still says 0.1% and my returns are 0.046% which is way above 0.01%
First autocollect receive collection after 2 days then its started to collect everyday, that's why you get 0.046% I guess . I suggest you to use manual collect for once and see.

HappY7

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
First autocollect receive collection after 2 days then its started to collect everyday, that's why you get 0.046% I guess . I suggest you to use manual collect for once and see.
I'll try that and see if the issue is resolved or not.

I waited for 11 days to get to 0.046% even if I reduce 3 days it's still not adding up to 0.1% daily

0 Thunderstorm 0

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Its because when you deposit more money in the bank, time resets. And you will only get the interest amount 24 hours after you made change (in amount of deposited money). So, if you deposited let's say...... 5000 sb on 12:30 PM and then you deposited 1000 more at 8:00 PM.(total=6000 now), then you will recieve 6 sb tomorrow at 8PM. And if you decide to add more at 10 Pm on same day, then same 24 hrs. time period. 😁

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
Another interesting feature I discovered today is that the max amount of deposited sbcash (which can provide interest) is 50k. Anything more than that and the interest rate will drop to 0.
Screenshot_20200610-205906~2.png

0 Thunderstorm 0

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
So,............... it will take 100 days for even the richest ones to get even the amount of money they spended on it. According to that, it will take me 5000 days to even get my money back!!!!😱😵

HappY7

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Its because when you deposit more money in the bank, time resets. And you will only get the interest amount 24 hours after you made change (in amount of deposited money). So, if you deposited let's say...... 5000 sb on 12:30 PM and then you deposited 1000 more at 8:00 PM.(total=6000 now), then you will recieve 6 sb tomorrow at 8PM. And if you decide to add more at 10 Pm on same day, then same 24 hrs. time period. 😁
I only got 199 sb in interest for 39579 sb for 10 days (I have subtracted 24 hrs period)

Sb balance On 24 th may

And sb balance on 7th June I have not deposited nor withdrawn from my wallet in this testing period. Screenshot_2020-06-07-01-26-49-454_com.android.chrome.jpg

Attachments

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
Hello @HappY7
Since this thread is outdated I am moving it to the section of answered questions and marking it as solved. If you have any other doubts or questions then feel free to contact or tag a staff member or make a new thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.