Mod apk {CoG} Vampire: The Masquerade - Night Road {Base A.C.O.M.}

Feedbacks

• 3.9/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 5 years
{CoG} Vampire: The Masquerade - Night Road {Base A.C.O.M.}

Vampire: The Masquerade - Night Road 1.4.5

MOD Features   How to install

MOD Author: Axiom
Type of release: Paid

Mods Updated on 9/29 to fix to much money ending the game early bug. BUG FIX ONLY. NOT VERSION UPDATE. SB price reduced temporarily due to error.
Download Link: (Need help? Watch this new video tutorial)
You need to login to access this hidden content.
Click HERE to Register/Login
Downloaded 1496 times

• The elders have entrusted you, an elite vampire courier, to deliver their secrets. Can you outrun the hunters, the other drivers, and the rising sun?

"Vampire: The Masquerade — Night Road" is a 650,000-word interactive horror novel by Kyle Marquis, based on "Vampire: The Masquerade" and set in the World of Darkness shared story universe. Your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.

It’s a new Dark Age for the dead. When the Second Inquisition's vampire hunters hacked phone lines and computer networks to expose and destroy vampires all over the world, the elders turned to undead couriers like you. For ten years, you’ve raced across the desert between cities, delivering vital information and supplies. But when an old friend reappears with a plan to disrupt the blood trade across the American Southwest, everything you’ve built starts crashing down.

Outrun the Competition. Drive, hide, or fight back! Unleash the powers of your blood in ancient Disciplines to change form, vanish from sight, or dominate the minds of your enemies. Employ blood magic, inhuman strength, and the creatures of the night to escape destruction—or just run your enemies off the road and keep driving.

Deliver or Die. All secrets have an expiration date—and so do you. Race across the desert to deliver secrets, promises, and threats. Do whatever it takes to drop off your parcel. But when the job is done, will you stick around to exploit the situation?

Run Down Your Prey. Only blood can sate the Hunger. Charm, seduce, or seize what you need, but don’t let anyone know what you are. If you break the Masquerade, your fellow vampires will destroy you for your indiscretions, assuming the Second Inquisition doesn't find you first.

• Play as male, female, or nonbinary; gay, straight, or bi.
    • Hunt the alleys and back roads of the American Southwest to stave off hunger and resist the frenzied call of the Beast.
    • Join the Camarilla—the immortal society of the vampire elite—or break its hold on the border states.
    • Confront the horrors of your immortal existence in illegal hospitals, disease-ridden prison camps, and forgotten research facilities littered with failed experiments.
    • Modify your car for speed, durability, or smuggling, but remember—wherever you're going, you have to get there by dawn!
    • Unlock the ability to play as Tremere or Caitiff with the Usurpers and Outcasts DLC.

Death is a hard road. You drive it every night.

• You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

• I call these base A.C.O.M. as I do no intend to update them every time the game updates, as it seems like it might update a lot at first. {2 of them already as I am posting this.}
    I will release a better A.C.O.M. version when I think they are done fixing bugs/errors.

This game has a lot of checks and stuff and it's taken me longer to tweak this CoG app than any other, but it was worth it. I got to see some new stuff.

Unlock Only Mod
    * Unlocked Full Game
    * Unlocked All IAP

Mod Version 1
    * Unlocked Full Game
    * Unlock All IAP
    * Money Always Increases

Mod Version 2
    * Unlocked Full Game
    * Unlock All IAP
    * Money Always Increases
    * Hunger Never Increases {Not fully tested.} {I don't think this will crash the game, but it may affect choices in some way.}
    * Health Almost Never Decreases {Not fully tested.}
    * Willpower Never Decreases {Not fully tested.}

Mod Version 3
    * Unlocked Full Game
    * Unlock All IAP
    * Money Always Increases
    * Hunger Never Increases {Not fully tested.} {I don't think this will crash the game, but it may affect choices in some way.}
    * Health Almost Never Decreases {Not fully tested.}
    * Willpower Never Decreases {Not fully tested.}
    * Boosted Attributes, Skills & Disciplines {Not fully tested.} {Selecting Caitiff, will still bring you to the stat selection for you stat points, but they won't add anything, so just select "next" real quick and use them up real quick.}
    {May or may not crash later in the game, only first 4 chapters randomly tested and working so far.}

• Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install APK files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch the simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com:

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Axiom and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.choiceofgames.nightroad

Last edited:
Did you know? You can play this app on your PC, too! Click here to Play 😎

alexjones

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
The option to buy a BMW i8 has ended the game prematurely. Probably because it sets wealth over 100000.

Last edited:

Tepoy

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
Finally one of respectable Modder back in action to another COG MOD :)
And its tempting not to try this one eventhough i unlocked others MOD already :D
But these freeze stat and moneyy worth to try

Axiom

From the Hell
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 5 years
I'll look at that again. That was one of my worries, but I bought all weapons and the BMW myself and the game went on for me.
I didn't find a wealth check to end the game like in her or villain, but I'll come through it again and I can set it higher.

Axiom

From the Hell
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 5 years
Updated MOD to fix money bug. Hopefully this fixes that and no more appear :cool:

Tepoy

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
I dont encounter any error except in the title ver. is 1.4.5 and when i download the MOD version 3 its still 1.4.1 😅

Adityasangvi

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hey @Axiom thank you so much for the MOD I played your initial release and I encountered a bug once you buy Lamborghini your game ends is this bug rectified in the fix ??

Last edited:

CharleneBennett

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 3 years
Ah yes, this happened to me as well when buying a 50k bmw car.

Idlegamer

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hi axiom the game ended after i buy the nissan gtr this were my stats and for why a had so much money well i almost died 2 times and had to spend some nigths mending the wounds and buying blood hope it helps

Attachments

Axiom

From the Hell
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 5 years
It's still happening? I just increased it to 976976976. The game shouldn't end early unless you have that much money.

CharleneBennett

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 3 years
I use version 1, redownloaded and reinstalled, and yet the money stat persists like in the screenshot. Or there is something I miss?

Attachments

alexjones

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
Strange. The updated MOD didn't give me any wealth errors.

Meier

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year

Gabriel2378

Choice Of Games & Axiom Ultrafan
👋 Community Team
The Tagger
Member for 4 years
Thank you for modding this, i did not find a way sadly, i appreciate it, i am so grateful for you Axiom :D

Axiom

From the Hell
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 5 years
I use version 1, redownloaded and reinstalled, and yet the money stat persists like in the screenshot. Or there is something I miss?
Crap. Sorry about that. I must have re-uploaded the old file. I'll fix that when I get home from work.

VampAyano

☆Otome Lover & Fujoshi☆
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 3 years
I played through the whole game and experienced no errors from the updated version, thanks for the hardwork! 💕💕💕

aionfitz

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
I'm still getting the money ending after buying the BMW i8

Axiom

From the Hell
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 5 years

Axiom

From the Hell
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 5 years
All mods retested and re-uploaded...They should all work. I double checked the money ending issue and made sure to fix in all 3 versions.

I will wait a few more days, maybe a week before I do a version update. They just keep rolling out bug fixes.

{CoG} Vampire: The Masquerade - Night Road {Base A.C.O.M.} was released by Axiom and 18556 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like {CoG} Vampire: The Masquerade - Night Road {Base A.C.O.M.} at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.

Thread currently viewed by: 0 users and 3 guests.

Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!.