Mod apk Coin Trip MOD APK 1.0.892 Unlimited Coins, Spins, Etc

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,918 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 3.8/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Struppi

✞ Out Of The Dark ✞
Member for 5 years

Coin Trip 1.0.892

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Egal
Type of release: Free

Download Link(s):Download Link (how to download?)
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

• Coin Trip APK MOD – is a casual online game similar to Coin Master where you build your base and upgrade it. Spin the wheel to earn coins and shield to protect you from enemy raids and use the coins to upgrade your buildings to make them stronger. You can attack other players once you get the attack option in the wheel, as well as the steal option and a mini-game where you scratch to win rewards. Once you finish building your buildings and upgrading them, you will unlock new cities around the world. Connect your game to Facebook to play with your Facebook friends and save your progress. You will earn unlimited energy at the beginning of the tutorial once you are about to run out of energy then you can use them as much as you want to build your base as you will be undefeatable in the game. The game graphics are very good and the gameplay is also smooth, you will get totally addicted to it.

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• Unlimited Coins, Spins, Gems

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Struppi and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fungenerationlab.spinner&hl=de&gl=US

Downloaded 43 times

LegendarySin

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Thx for the mod

secretbunker

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Richest VIPs
Active User
Member for 7 years
This is an excellent mod.
Your creativity and cleverness during the modded process is showing.
Thank you for sharing your outstanding work with our community.

secretbunker

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Richest VIPs
Active User
Member for 7 years
After playing this wonderful mod for the last hour, I can only amend my prior comments by saying as great as I thought your mod was, I now know that what you did by modding the original was diabolically clever beyond mere imagination.

I rarely say this, but in your case I must.

As a modder for a very long time, I bow to you and humbly proclaim you Grand Empress of Modding for All Time @Struppi the Stupendous !!!

You may not even recognize just what you've achieved, so I'll explain.

You modded the game beyond expectations and you qualify for the RAREST of all modding acclaim, YOU MODDED THE WHOLE DAMN THING.

bowdown.gif

I bow in awe of your achievement.

Daniio94

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
After some time... The mod reset all of the progress.
Like 1 h or so in game. The next raid is showed with 0 gold. And then resets everything to 0. Is there any fix?? Beside stop playing for a Little while. Becoz... It's the same 0 after 2 h.

Sorry don't have a photo. If you want il make it back to progres and ss it.

Sorry for my English.

Papajoe1947

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 1 year

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Coin Trip 1.0.892

Review:
Join your friends and other players around the world to build in exotic locations around the world. Attack and raid other players to gather riches. Spin to win amazing treasures. Build and protect your land.

Do you have what it takes to make it to the top?

Game Features:

1. Unlock new travel destinations
Collect puzzle pieces from around the world. Collect enough to unlock new lands! New locations are constantly getting added for you to add to your collection.

2. Build and develop your locations
No one likes empty spaces. Unlock and upgrade monuments, buildings and other recognizable landmarks to make dream spots a reality.

3. Attack and raid your friends
Your friend's place looks nice… nice enough to attack! Raid your friends to steal enough loot to build in your own locations! All is fair in love and war!

4. Hit the JackPot
Spin the wheel to earn epic loot. Every spin has a chance to win gigantic fortune, protective shields, or massive artillery to attack. Feel the rush of excitement with every roll. Do you feel lucky?

5. Defend against intruders
Your friends will get jealous of your amazing locations. Protect yourself with nets and shields while you are away so you keep what is yours! The game is always in motion even when you are logged off

6. Get to the top of the leaderboard
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Earn recognition from people across the board by reaching the top of the leaderboard.

The game graphics are very good and the gameplay is also smooth, you will get totally addicted to it.
Connect your game to Facebook to play with your Facebook friends and save your progress. Or not. Choice is your you get an extra bonus if you do/

A huge shout out and thank you to Struppi for bringing this mod to SBENNY. It was a huge pleasure to test and play. Even though the version is outdated it is still playable. Newer version 2.0.147 was released by google play store. This is a cute game and at SBENNY you can play without putting real money into it. Use your SB Points.

Mod features per description are:
  • Coin Trip APK MOD – is a casual online game similar to Coin Master where you build your base and upgrade it. Spin the wheel to earn coins and shield to protect you from enemy raids and use the coins to upgrade your buildings to make them stronger. You can attack other players once you get the attack option in the wheel, as well as the steal option and a mini-game where you scratch to win rewards. Once you finish building your buildings and upgrading them, you will unlock new cities around the world. You will earn unlimited energy at the beginning of the tutorial once you are about to run out of energy then you can use them as much as you want to build your base as you will be undefeatable in the game.

Mod Features by testing the game:
  • Start of with large number of coins
  • Auto spin option that makes using the spins easier as you go
  • Coins do not decrease
  • Tickets do not decrease (once you are able to collect them)
  • Gems do not decrease (once you are able to collect them)
  • Team chips do not decrease (once you are able to collect them)
  • Building destinations does not decrease your coins
  • Vip points or lightning bolts keep accumulating
  • Solving puzzles does not cost you any gold stars

It is an addictive game. I love the game!!! I really enjoy the game from building the different areas and learning different information within the *pop-up* bubblez.I find it extremely entertaining.

For me as I play along learning the game on my own there are games within the game as for example building other places..also collecting stamps which gives you more spins to continue to play.

Simple and easy to play. Many genre of age groups will surely enjoy this mod. Young and old alike.

Are you ready to come dive into the excitement and thrill of the mod? And find out what other hidden secrets Struppi has yet to reveal? Then come on over and join a Team and let’s have some fun.

Papajoe1947 Mod Testing Team

rocco33490

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Richest VIPs
VIP
Member for 7 years
hello friends small problems for a long time I can no longer connect via facebook as I do every time for xxx games on sbenny but the messages from Facebook saying that it is disabled etc.... but suddenly I erase everything uninstall and put the true version but it's exactly the same alas dou jadore playing this game and I was going to get far certainly but how to recover my account on this game and play it thank you for your understanding

Attachments

Coin Trip MOD APK 1.0.892 Unlimited Coins, Spins, Etc was released by Struppi and 2042 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.