SusieQ

SB Cartel Lv. Max
Member for 2 years
SB Cash
Country Flags (Permanent)
Golden Key (permanent)
Country
United States of America
Its disheartening and very frustrating to see the lack of common courtesy in some members replies on post topics ( to reveal links ) .. For those whom are unaware, we
ALL modder & ALL staff do NOT get paid to
" work " here. We all VOLUNTARILY make mods to share with this community. We do this from kindness, not for monetary gain. We , like all of you have lives outside this forum. Yet we take the time ( countless hours ) to MOD , unlock , crack apps & games and we GIVE, SHARE them with you freely out of kindness. So when your replying to get links , take 5 seconds and say " THANKS ", I see time after time members leaving replies such as
" give me download link " , " Does this work " , & many more disrespectful comments. It litterly takes 3 seconds to type a simple " THANK YOU " yet people don't bother with manners. I was always taught( and teach my own kids) when someone GIVES you something , say
" Thank You ". And for those whom choose to leave
" spam " ( random letters & numbers ) its not only extremely disrespectful but its also STRICTLY FORBIDDEN here. So when leaving your next reply for links keep this in mind.
For all of you who DO say thanks , thank you for setting an example for others.
On a personal note, I spend many hours not just modding apps to share, but like my fellow staff members working behind the scenes at all hours , day & night. I love to help this community, my door is always open to anyone in need of help. Im happy to fill requests etc. I only ask for the basics of common courtesy in return.
Best Regards ,

banned userโ„ข

A

Ad Manager

Sbenny

... a crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
Elite Mod Squad โญ
The Founder
SB Cash
Small Request Booster (single use)
Spyglass (permanent)
Golden Spade
Golden Key (permanent)
Musicizer! (permanent)
Device
OnePlus 1 - Huawei P10 Lite Android Oreo
Country
Italy
I also add that from now on I'll be a lot more severe and a single disrespectful comment will result in a ban, varying from a week, to a permanent ban. So, be nice, or you'll not deserve to be here. Same applies to youtube, where 90% of my hacks are spread with spammy comments or hack requests or any other content which is completely unrelated to the videos I share and record.

To any modders out there: feel free to report each inappropriate comment. I'll manage it and ban when needed.

SusieQ

SB Cartel Lv. Max
Member for 2 years
SB Cash
Golden Key (permanent)
Country
United States of America
simple, where it says to reply in order to see content, word that to state no random spam/letters/insults etc however you want to word it, reminds ya on every release๐Ÿ˜œ
We were referring to the post itself, he added it to the pm sent to new members upon joining. I was saying the post should also be someplace else too . ( maybe stickies at top of games and app releases) but I think too much hahaha, Sbenny has already added the link to this post in those pm's but unfortunately not everyone bothers to read the introduction pm.. .
However @s810car I do agree w/ you as well
๐Ÿ’œ

s810car

APK Fanatic Lv. 5
Member for 2 years
EXP
SB Cash
Golden Spade
Device
LG Stylo
Sbenny has already added the link to this post in those pm's but unfortunately not everyone bothers to read the introduction pm.. .
errr... introduction pm? lol I think you just made your point ๐Ÿ˜‚ lucky for me I somehow got this weird personality trait I never see on the internet, where I think people should use manners/have respect with one another. I know im weird right?

SusieQ

SB Cartel Lv. Max
Member for 2 years
SB Cash
Golden Key (permanent)
Country
United States of America
My favorite mind you its from Alpha but when people would say "Thanks bro/man" on banned user's mods. Like jesus the name clearly indicates that SHE is a GIRL, the least you can do is not call her a MAN. Lol Sorry but that always bugged me. I know they were saying thanks but it just felt generic with a response like that. Anyway thanks for all you Modders do!
I know, its been a struggle since 2013-14 at AG..
But, with great & loyal followers like YOU I keep on . because its for people like you I volunteer to do this every day.
God Bless My Friend,
banned user

ellabella

APK Fanatic Lv. 5
EXP
SB Cash
Golden Key (permanent)
Spyglass (permanent)
Golden Spade
Country
Suriname
Hello i am new here..and happy to be.part of you site/forum. And also i want to say a big big thank you to you for ur hard work,and also a big thanks to all the other modders here. Cause is of you that i can enjoy the games.keep it up๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Attachments

KhanTipaS

Savage Lv. 6
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Device
Ipad Pro 10.5 / Android 8.0 - 8.1 Oreo
Country
Russia
Yea i agree modders here is very important more than anything they deserve RESPECT without them there is no modded apk that everyone enjoys they all want in return is too people appreciated there work and efforts for modding apk for hours the people way to respect them is by Saying a THANK YOU! not because the only way to unlock the link but with great appreciation...

aeneax

Apprentice Lv. 2
EXP
SB Cash
Country
United States of America
I would very much appreciate it if you could teach my OWN kids to say "thank you." Not necessarily to me, but at least to their mother. Sounds like you've had some success in this area. Pretty please with sugar on top?

supratim29

APK Fanatic Lv. 5
EXP
SB Cash
Device
Tehno i3
Country
India
I dont know about others, but i am in love with this site and the friendly modders and the others stay here. Infact sbenny influenced me to be an youtuber, and i know i am a bit busy person but i am trying to learn MOD myself so that i can help sbenny. I now a days stopped downloading anything from anywhere except sbenny. Thanks alot to all the modders and others who helped me and accepted me in sbenny family. Love you all.

Seira J Loyard

Apprentice Lv. 2
EXP
SB Cash
Golden Spade
Country
Malaysia
banned user i'm really glad there's a people like you (and all the members of Sbenny) to do such a hard work like modding games then shared to us, thank you so much. (my grammar not so good, sorry.) anyway i'm a newbie here so i will fulfil my duty as a user of sbenny.com to give a comment with a good common courtesy . thank you. ^////^

Dragon 1

Lurker Lv. 0
EXP
SB Cash
Country
United States of America
Courtesy is a good thing to show. And thank you all for allowing me in the group.
Post automatically merged:

Courtesy is a good thing to show. And thank you all for allowing me in the group.

Madz

In Love Lv. 4
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Golden Spade
Device
Xiaomi Mi Max Prime MIUI 10 - Android 7.0 (Nougat)
Country
Philippines
Segue, aside from courtesy, for me imo, its also the exclusivity that truly raises up the bar that counts. Its hard to MOD both Apps and Games so aside from being courteous, as much as possible if you can dont share the mods to non members thus, promote the group instead to them by them to be converts and official members then let them download it here, use SB Cash, etc, because thats why were a loud and proud part of SBenny. Our Modders here devoted their time and effort to make these exclusively for all of us to enjoy or productively use.

For me when I started here, I know people are Helpful, Respectful, Honest and Disciplined and of course, Courteous. Had some same groups in the past and sorry to say they're barbaric to the core and if your lucky, you'll get Maligned (in that case I give back what language they showed me (Vim Enim Parit Vis) Give the Modders credit in any way we MOD APK Patrons can. Believe me not a Modder or Self proclaimed programmer just know the principles of it but Modding is really hard and complex and can take years of experience and dedication. I emphatize with banned user on this Matter. By the way banned user, thank you for the Hardwork you've done for all of use from the day you've volunteered up to this very moment. Appreciate all the efforts including all the Modders here and SBenny for always, the swiftest support whenever you need it the most.

Anyway, you'll never find a group thats not only corteous but cares for their own, At Home here at SBenny.