COMMON COURTESY

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,064 happy users since 2014.
Register

Chillybilly

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
So true bro.
U people do these kind of things for fun and also to let other people have fun but some people don't appreciate it. I always appreciate people but after reading your post I felt ut pain. I'm not programmer or moderator, I'm simple human with no talent but I could feel your pain from miles away because I have no talent and I am poor that's why I can understand your hardwork. So I went all out to like and comment on the posts which passed through my eyes after reading your post.

Browneyes8709

In Love Lv4️⃣
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 3 years
I'm new here and simply agree 💯. Courtesy & manners are in too short supply now days. Thank you all for your time and efforts :)

mimmo59

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Respecting the rules allows to maintain the balance in the coexistence of many people where, in the absence of laws to be respected, there would only be chaos and, most likely, violence.
Respect is an attitude that you have (or you do not have) towards others that it is used to maintain balanced relationships between people. ... We all have to respect the rights and duties that are the basis of the rules of respect for others and there must be no difference between large and small.
Allow me to add too, common sense, the whole world needs it, few have, and everyone thinks of having it.
Thanks for accepting me.:love:

Grb89

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
Common Courtesy ? Never heard of it.........😆. Really though if you are just interested in getting the download link and moving on so quickly you can't be bothered to come back and share how it works (or don't work) just say "Thanks" and leave it at that.
Uploading an apk can be work on its own. Let alone creating a mod.

For the record I have uploaded a few but still working on being able to make my own mods that will work on other people's phone

autumnveir

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Honestly, it's so hard to navigate here. I'm having difficulty finding that like button in the past.

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Honestly, it's so hard to navigate here. I'm having difficulty finding that like button in the past.
@autumnveir If you go to the 'Introduce Yourself' section and make a new post, the Community team will welcome you and send you a list of links to help you navigate better. It's a great place to start. :) Here is the link: Introduce Yourself

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month