Complicated or just way too much hassle?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,223 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jizzpalooza

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Complicated or just way too much hassle? well I tried to download a music player, it took credits and just didn't see anything other watch a video click like blah blah blah. Sorry people, but this place is not for me. It's way and by far too much messing about for what should be a simple task. Please remove my account and email.

Regards

Steve.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Ah, we are sorry if you find it too complicated. The currency system was implemented to prevent and limiting content on this site from getting stolen/leaches by other people. The download itself is actually rather simple, you just need to unlock the content you want using our currency and then either give it a like or a comment. The link would appear after that. They even have a tutorial and guide to helping member, all we need is just to ask. Once again, sorry if you do not find it satisfactory.

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
Trying something new can be overwhelming.
Maybe someday you'll find your way back to us and stay a bit longer. :nerdroid:

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
I am sorry to hear that you haven't had much luck on the site. Which music player were you downloading, was it outdated?

If you truly want to erase your account, that is something that only you can do in your account settings. We, as staff can only ban you, but that doesn't remove any of your information.

Status
Not open for further replies.