Computer Repairs

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,015 happy users since 2014.
Register

Supersport396

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 4 years
I am a Retired Police Officer who has been doing all types of computer repairs for 25yrs,ie: Hardware,Software etc. If anyone has a problem with their Desktop or Laptop message me with problem and I will try to help.

Last edited:

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
Member for 8 years
Thank you for letting us know that you can fix computers i really appreciate that you're ready to help others. I have a gaming laptop and i think an year ago. I think i did something and turned on the administrator user. Now i have 2 users. The first one is the primary, password locked (i still know the password) but ever since i turned on that admin user. I've been using that since the admin user. Now i notice that the overall performance of my pc is getting affected.

So how do i turn it off? Kindly note, i didnt create this user. I turned it on. I hope you understand what i mean here.

Supersport396

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 4 years
Try going to Control Panel and Click on users. Check and see if it shows 2 users. If so, Delete the new Administrator User. Let me know. If there are 2 users,when you boot on computer it should show 2 user accounts.

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
Member for 8 years
Try going to Control Panel and Click on users. Check and see if it shows 2 users. If so, Delete the new Administrator User. Let me know. If there are 2 users,when you boot on computer it should show 2 user accounts.
Alright I'll do that and let you know tomorrow

PersephanieLane

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
I know the chapters interactive stories mods v1.4.5 and v1.4.6 are outdated, but is there any way I can get both of those mods? I want to see if I can get them to work, regardless.

hansen24

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
hi. am teying to find out whats wrong with my laptop..
i have a dell m4600
after installing windows 10 computer must restart 1 time when installation is finished. mine did but after restart my laptop freezes at the dell logo.. pressing fn or f12 does nothing as at the dell logo the blue bar fills up but when its full it just freezes. i have removed keyboard..hdd.. gpu cpu.. memory ram and still freezes at the logo when thw bar is full.
what could it be or its my laptop dead.?

Supersport396

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 4 years
Was Laptop working fine before installing Windows 10 ?

hansen24

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
yes it was. infact i had installed it several times before because i had a problem.. the iso i used was shared by an expirienced user at notebook review.. he used win toolkit to rwmove defender. cortana ect.. but after setup all settings following hes guide. installing video card drivers was the last thing.. but either drivers for gpu would not finish installing or either install but my bar at the bottom would not work pressing start or clock would do nothing . i tought i had used maybe a script that was preventing from using the bar at bottom of screen.. so i had to reinstall... am not blaming the iso.. am telling that it was working before and i had to reinstall.. i decided to install win 10 again and first thing i did was to install nvidia drivers. and indeed nvidia drivers cause my bar to get locked. making me reinstall again.. seems that removing stuff broke on my side gpu drivers.. as using stock 1808 or 1903 disnt have this problem.. so i got fed up and decided to leave it with built in video card so i once again reinstalled and then it was when it got stuck at logo.. i only made 2 installations during the day so its not like i did all install one after another..

Supersport396

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 4 years
The problem is the drivers,more then likely the video driver. Did you try startup in Safe Mode and then try restarting. You might have to use Safe Mode and do a System Restore to earlier date.
Post automatically merged:

hansen24

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
computer wont get past dell logo. pressing f12 key does nothing

Supersport396

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 4 years
Try F8-Key for Safe Mode/ F11-Key for Windows Startup Repair !

Supersport396

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 4 years
IT should be the F8 Key for Safe Mode. Keep tapping the F8-Key when you power on the Laptop

DougnutknowU

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
How can I fix a beeping PC? When I turned it on the monitor did not show logo of windows 8 all i hear is a beeping sound. The last thing I remember before that's happened is I playing online games when this sudden blackout happen it takes until next morning then when I try to boot up my PC again that's what happened beeping noise coming from it.

Supersport396

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 4 years
Check your Memory Sticks to make sure they are seated tight. If that is not it,pull memory sticks out and try one at a time and turn on PC. Make sure POWER IS DISCONNECTED WHEN YOU PULL MEMORY. Beeps usually mean a problem with hardware,ie-Memory-Hard Drive-Sound Card-CPU. What is the Make and Model of PC.

DougnutknowU

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Check your Memory Sticks to make sure they are seated tight. If that is not it,pull memory sticks out and try one at a time and turn on PC. Make sure POWER IS DISCONNECTED WHEN YOU PULL MEMORY. Beeps usually mean a problem with hardware,ie-Memory-Hard Drive-Sound Card-CPU. What is the Make and Model of PC.
I just wanna let you know sir that your advice works and it is fixed thank you so much for the help you are a savior I haven't been able to use my PC for half year but thanks to you I'm enable to use it again.

Supersport396

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 4 years
Glad you are up and running again. If you need anymore help,feel free to ask. Make sure you update your Windows Operating System and all Drivers. Run a Disk Clean Up which is located in Programs/Accessories/System Tools\ Put a Check Mark in each box when cleanup prompts you. Run a Defrag also located in System Tools when all Windows Updates are Done. Windows Updates can take hours to install being computer has not been working for months.

Sonny3553

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Got a laptop that everything works but the usb but the usb ports still are getting power ,but all devices even the usb mouse will not connect & all these devices work fine on every other computer! Tried to do the reseting the usb hub thing but even then I get unknown device! Any ideas? Need help really badly!

Rheehdhsnsnggs

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Screen is slightly tilted sideways and I cant fix it

I already tried settings n stuff

I already tried settings n stuff

Supersport396

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hold down CNTL + ALT and press the down (or up) arrow key. This is probably the problem.

If this does not work, got to START, CONTROL PANEL, DISPLAY and check the screen resolution. If your display is set at 800 X 600 pixels change it to a higher resolution. Sometimes games that require this resolution get the settings messed up.

The third answer is to check your monitor settings for ROTATION. I do not know where this is found on your system. but it is probably behind an Advanced setting somewhere.

• Navigate to Control Panel.
    • Select Hardware and Sound.
    • Click On Device Manager.
    • Open Action Menu.
    • Now, Click on Scan for hardware changes.
    • Windows will scan for added undetected hardware.
    • Close the Device Manager with all the Control Panel Windows.
    • Now check if your computer will find the driver by opening Device Manager.
    Let me know if this helps. Also,could be Needs Windows Updates or Corrupt Drivers. What is the Make and Model of Laptop?

Last edited: