Con Man: The Game v1.2.2 - IAP Hacked

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,554 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Version: v1.2.2

Root needed? YES

Can be played Offline? NO

Game description:
See how good you are at managing arrangement of a huge science fiction convent in Con man: The game for Android. Do everything to make this event unforgettable for the army of fans. In this merry Android game you will meet the heroes of your favorite TV series again. Help them hold a convent. You are going to complete huge amount of missions. Build shops, cafes, scenes and other necessary objects.

Features of Con Man: The Game for Android:

• Take the role of the popular TV series heroes
• Many tasks to complete
• Various buildings
• Incredible bonuses

Place toilets in the right places. Take command over the army of cleaners and make sure everything is clean. Participate in fantastic shows and fight against aliens. Save money and valuable prizes. Download now Con Man APK MOD for free!

Google Playstore link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.monkeystrength.conman
Mod Features:
Free In App Purchases

Notes: Requires Lucky Patcher to be installed on your device or the hack will not work. You can buy Unlimited Comix for free, exchange them to get Unlimited Con Cash and Con Bags, all free!

Installation Instructions:
To install this game, download the .apk file below, if you're from pc, move it to your Android device, then tap on the .apk file to install it. Also, ensure you uninstall any previously installed version if you do have one.

Credits to: Sbenny. Please note, Axiom was the original author, since an user requested an Update, I did it!

Download link(s):
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Downloaded 6 times

D-Z

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 8 years
Cheers :)

Are you able to advise how the LP works. I've tried to purchase comics and it's not working.

Thx.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
D-Z said:
Cheers :)

Are you able to advise how the LP works. I've tried to purchase comics and it's not working.

Thx.
I found out it's required to login with google in order to make purchases so I changed the description. Now it does require root. I replaced the apk file with the unsigned version of it.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please let me know if it does work properly for you now!

D-Z

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 8 years
Cheers Sbenny.

I figured root would be required, my device isn't rooted. Hopefully a non-root mod will be available in the future :)

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
You can alternatively use this hack on an Android Emulator on your PC in order to log in with google and get unlimited currency. Then, you can play the original game on your smartphone and, loggin in should load the hacked data in your smartphone :)

D-Z

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 8 years
Hi.

I've installed LP and Conman into NOX. I have granted su permissions to LP but still unable to get it to work. I'm missing something an option maybe can't seem to figure it out.

Con Man: The Game v1.2.2 - IAP Hacked was released by Sbenny and 8256 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.