Connect to google play to receive credit

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,201 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Express7976

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
So i have a probably really stupid question. Can we connect modded games to google play somehow?
I want to earn "points" for a game by downloading other games to earn them. A few are modded and and would make it so much easier. But i realize there is no way for the game to know im doing it if the modded ones aren't connected to google play if any of this makes sense. Or have you guys figured a way around it. I was thinking download regualr game, play it a bit and connect to facebook. Instlal modded, do what i need to do connextes to facebook. Unintasll and reinstall regular game and carry over the stuff from Facebook. What do you guys think?

Reactions: Sky

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
It depends on the game. Alot of games now have anti-cheating protocols that can detect when you do something like that and run the risk of banning any game account from the same developer that may be associated with your facebook. This happened to me with a few games. A few games will still let you connect to google play with a bit of a workaround, same with Facebook, but it depends on the game.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
You can also do it as a Helium save if you aren't using a rooted device. Are you still having this issue, @Express7976

Status
Not open for further replies.