✅ Solved Conqueror: Rome

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,223 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freakyninja

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
I have no issue on installing and running the game. It only comes down when I'm logging via FB at the login screen. It remains stuck at a grey screen. I've disabled my FB app and uninstalled FB Lite as well.

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
You also need to Uninstall Facebook application, then open your game and login.

Freakyninja

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Like I said, I disabled my FB app. It cannot be uninstalled.

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
Like I said, I disabled my FB app. It cannot be uninstalled.
Then Find a way to uninstall it.
Don’t know if this is helpful lol ^^

Freakyninja

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
I managed to login via my FB account but the mod doesn't work.

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
I managed to login via my FB account but the mod doesn't work.
It does work..
EAAC1075-3378-4345-AF7D-FA95E06DFC88.jpeg

I am also login to facebook, i got unlimited medals and 255 coins, you can purchase coins with medals in the store as the mod feature says.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
The mod works fine assuming you're not loading a previous account with a different currency already saved. You need to start a new game, you can use a different facebook account which never played this game before in your case, based on your needs.

Freakyninja

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
I don't get this. earlier it works out fine, although not the mod but I did get past the login screen. Now it reverts back to grey screen again after I input my fb login info.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
As I said above, if you want to get unlimited currency, it has to be a NEW game, not a loaded progress from a previous facebook account, which will instead retain its currency values.

Freakyninja

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Im sorry, I don't know what Im doing wrong. I have tried 3 brand new created FB accounts. Whenever I start the app and goes to the login screen where it says "Google play or Facebook login" of course I click the FB login choice then a pop-up window would come up asking for my login credentials, As countless times before I put in the said information and it would return to the game app screen where it would be stuck as a grey screen only, it would say the app is not responding and would shutdown. So I open the game app again, do the login procedure again. the same thing will happen. It will continue as many times, some times it will push through after 6 times of restarting, sometimes 4, sometimes 9. And when I look at the main menu and start the game, medals didn't change.

P.S I do apologize for the long post.

Freakyninja

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Update as of 11:05 PM time. Had to use a laptop for this and using an emulator. I don't know why it won't work on my mobile device but I somehow made a workaround to it. Managed to run the app fine, the mod works fine too. saved my game into the cloud and then use my mobile device to load that save from the cloud.

Sorry for the fuss, I think I just have a neolithic mobile to run this game. Any mods can close this thread now. Again I do apologize for any trouble that I caused.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I'm glad your issue was resolved. I think due to a caching problem, you were unable to correctly launch the modded app.

Status
Not open for further replies.