Writer's Notebook

A place for members to share their own original writing.

Quick Overview

Category
Books
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Contest Winner Your Wish Is My Command

Do You Want Another Contest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Life Hacker

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
First of all sorry guys for postponing the results this late but seriously I'm very busy for the past month and I will remain like that for at least this month too but I will for now announce the name of the person whom I have chosen to give my place for a day and make him a king in my stead but before I would like to say a few words to all who participated and showed me their love for our community and for my work for that I thank you all from the bottom of my heart and bestow upon you a line from my poem that I have written so please indulge me at the moment Lord, Ladies, and Gentlemen

From what I saw in the eyes that looked at me, I searched around the world for
A dream I saw, a dream I saw, a dream I searched in my sleep for
For nights and days and snow and haze
I searched around it for
Afraid I might lose it sight if I dream again for
I worked and worked, and worked and worked
To make it a reality, to see from
Haha sorry if I bored you to death with my lousy poem but now without further ado, the person who has won the competition is @KentCave congratulations, buddy, if you want to know why I have chosen him you guys can check out the post he made for me in the contest I really loved the poem as I love reading and writing and to know that I was dedicated to a poem which I really liked very much and I felt really touched by it that's why I have decided to make him the king although there was one comment that was nagging against my conscience and that was whether I was making this contest a little bit guys favored since I used the word a king but not queen well since I found that I have to confess my crime and plead guilty for it So now I have decided that this contest is something I will conduct every month one for the Future Kings and one for the future Queens So in this contest too there is a female winner whose name I will announce after some time so have fun guys and do tell me your thoughts about my contest and if you can a word or two on my poem too I have also posted a poll and I will take my decision according to the poll results it will close after 7 days so better use your vote soon :D see you guys soon :D

Last edited:

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Dear @King Hacker

Trust me, I spent hours thinking about this. Really. Honest to Heart.
My friend..gratitudes and apologies.

I read your poem, instinctively with intuition and I understood the meanings conveyed. Eternal loneliness of a human's soul. A Classic.
It doesnt rhyme but it got style, it got form..it got a feel of melancholy to it.
Actually, in fact it does rhyme in a continuous way that make it sound..Beautiful.
Like Lovecraft or those from Victorian era.

I just..adore it. Simple yet..touching. An honest scream of a silent voice.
I will compose a few, later on. Just to spark more Balance here.
Art to Logic. Slo-mo Appreciation of ole days against Instant-Gratification of nowadays.

Regarding your Contest :
Contest - Your Wish Is My Command!
and the Prize choices :
"
1. Custom mods for any choice of games
2. Premium apps and games
3. Unity games hacked of course
4. A modding instructor (if you want)
5. Useful Tips and tricks for android ios and windows and anything tech-related
6. Priority in my hacking list
"
I apologize in advance, above..to avoid misunderstandings that might arise from you or other hopeful well-wishers.
Believe me as I had shown by including links and quotes in this response, that I took some time considering all the options..not disregarding this as fickle joke at all.

I would prefer you stay as my friend..never as a servant. lol I know its just a contest, but yeah..I seriously gave it a deep-thought and realize that I am already Content.
We have desires yet not enough time to actually appreciate what are already available right at our face.

So..your words will be more than enough to lift my spirit.
As for gifts..most didnt know that on my First Week here YOU already sent me a Musicizer! https://forum.sbenny.com/dbtech-shop/musicizer.7/item?shopid=1&action=info
Musicizer MP3 Suggestions / Requests?
Imagine..the effect of a 3,500 SB Points item on poor me, that only have like hundreds of SB Points. lol
I dare not accept it, for days it stays on that check-out cart. (actually, I didnt know where it was. lol)

As you said, you like my poem. But..you forgot, you already gifted me for it. See :
Grand Proclamation 2 - The Gift of Music
and..
~{POEMS}~ of your Nicks™
..I love doing it anyway, for Free. lol

So..why dont we agree on these :
Stay..friends.
You keep doing what your Best at and be Beloved by, me too as always.
A Compromise of Winner..as its a Contest anyway.
A..Queen.
I vote for @Yoda Dagobah lol
Just thinking of what she will do to a servant like you..make my day.
Agree?
pyaar <3
N Joy

Life Hacker

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
haha @KentCave you really have a way with words my friend but I'm also a man of my word if not as a servant than as a friend if you feel like you require anything of me then please do tell and I will help you in the best of my abilities :D

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
That is delightful to know. I understand that you are busy with life nowadays.
Go on..Focus on Real-Life First.

We promise we all will still be here..always.
Unless EMP Disaster from a gigantic meteor strikes the Earth..somehow.
:shockedroid: