CORONAVIRUS!!! What do you do to keep your day busy without getting bored?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,500 happy users since 2014.
Register

powerstrike

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Some of the things i do are going thru my library of tv and movies.
Another is to go thru my game library having so many games its hard to keep track.
I also dusted off the old nintendo wii to play some guitar hero, some mario and of course retro gaming bringing back lots of memories that make me smile.
The main thing i do is to try to not feel like i cant go out but the many things i never had time to enjoy in the house.

Most of all everyone stay safe.

Last edited:

thelurker39

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
I cannot do anything but sleep and use my device as i was currently quarantine the doctors rarely visits my room and check me i hope this whole thing ended sooner and so my fever goes down.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I am currently very busy ... Due to lockdown my father partly operating his business from my house. That's why a lot of work for me too. Most of the them are repairing and painting. So you can say I am not bored ... Instead exhausted 😅

Last edited:

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
I've been using this time to rework my old blog into an online magazine and find ways to make it a more profitable business.

Adadoesntcare

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I am in Italy which was one of the earlier countries to be hit by covid so I've been quarantined since the 8th of April...I don't really enjoy going out so even if it's a bit stressing I'm not freaking out...I have been working out (broke my squats record yesterday lol)...played a LOT (finished again Dishonored, RE 4 and Mafia, currently playing Stardew Valley and Crimes and Punishment) also I have been learning a new language and planted lots of vegetables and herbs on my balcony.

PoorKid028

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
been working-out and trying to lose some weight, after the pandemic I'm gonna be the person I've been trying to be for the last 3 years lol

Lil mushroom

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Revisiting old games on PS1, Gameboy, NDS.. have the emulators on my pc..

Reorganizing my anime CDs, watching my childhood favourites (cried a lot on Hatarobi no Mori E, Gin is a master in social distancing)..

Cleaning my bookshelves, while reading my collections that collected lot of dusts..

And opening my Facebook account which I hadn't seen for more than a year and half..

Well, it is mostly going back on memory lane..

Another Coffee

Sbennytopia's Royal Hatter
Member for 5 years
I haven't had a single day off from work since we are exceptions to the lockdown but that doesn't seem to answer your question :eek: since i'm busy but still bored xD

Supersport396

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 4 years
Do remote computer repair if problem can be fixed this way.

fabienne80

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hello everyone,

professionally we have moved a lot to the home office. And we have found that it works better this way than in the office.

It is gratifying that many of us stick to the rules. Mask. face mask. distance.

I work for the Maltese on a voluntary basis. (Malteser Hospitaldienst Schweiz (MHDS)). And we really have a lot to do in this area. Simply helping older people so that they don't completely lose their zest for life. That starts with shopping and goes on to conversation.
Because at the moment the older people are very lonely. Because the Corona rules make many visits unnecessary. And there we try to help a little bit.

So: My day is full.

Fabienne