📊 Rate My Graphic Corvid painting, looking to improve

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,455 happy users since 2014.
Register

MrOnline

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
@Ryannn is this your style? it seems waterpaint style, I can sense a good composition and drawing skill. 8/10 well I'm not also Digital Art master but -1 for the other leg. With that other leg it seems that bird is standing on 1 leg which is quite unusual and another -1 for the composition of branch, I think the branch could've rotate little more or some other sub branch to make scene look more realistic. anyway I like overall concept :)

Phytoplankton

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 6 years
@Ryannn is this your style? it seems waterpaint style, I can sense a good composition and drawing skill. 8/10 well I'm not also Digital Art master but -1 for the other leg. With that other leg it seems that bird is standing on 1 leg which is quite unusual and another -1 for the composition of branch, I think the branch could've rotate little more or some other sub branch to make scene look more realistic. anyway I like overall concept :)
Its really good to see you back bro!

Ryannn

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Ah yeah, it's about as complex as I get into watercolor-esque. I have more stuff here, but it's mostly digital sketches and the like.

DougnutknowU

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Here is my honest review about the digiArt lad plss don't be offended as I'm a little bit just a little bit harsh on giving score okay.

I will rate it 6 out of 10 why 6 not 8 or 10 okay let me explain first of all you use some dark colors which I find confusing wether the image is soaking wet on blood although I kinda like the crow idk even know if that's a raven or a crow lol btw I like the image at it's giving me the feeling of mystery, plus there is this question floating in my mind is the image symbolizing anything? the color matching is rather confusing the crow feathers are like the same color as that wooden sticks plus the it is quite unbalanced the bird looks like it's faking too have two legs but in reality it only has one leg lol looking as it is standing on just one leg the image is giving me too the whole feeling of loneliness and creepiness. Here is the key points where I based my rating on below:
The Color
The Texture
The Balanced
The Theme
The Feelings
The Symbolizing

that's it my very honest review thank you for reading this, and I have very bad English grammar so forgive my bad English too.