This is a place for everyone who loves to read to meet and discuss books :D

Quick Overview

Category
Books
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Could it be possible to add Writing Tutorial in here?

pleaseforgiveme

SB Cash Farmer
Member for 5 years
It would be very helpful if someone could give a tip's and some advice on how to write a short or long story properly and by which i mean put a tutorial section.

It is useful for someone like myself i just starting to learn how to properly write a simple story, but it was not just enough i need someone who has experience on writing.

Plus i might get some idea and become more inspired to write more to become a pro author someday.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
I have actually been working on writing a guide like that since I write alot in my free time. It's just not done yet. I was planning on sharing it here when it was done.

pleaseforgiveme

SB Cash Farmer
Member for 5 years
I have actually been working on writing a guide like that since I write alot in my free time. It's just not done yet. I was planning on sharing it here when it was done.
That's great news then.
All i have to do is to wait.

Memeya

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hmm ...

For the time being, could you post a short story of anything (whatever genre you like) that popped into your head? That way, I'll be able to critique your writing style like your use of imagery, grammar, and such. I'm not really a very good writer myself but I did literary criticism on some classical literature (especially poems and short stories) ...