✅ Solved Couldn't Install Lucky Patcher

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,683 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

rgtflslf67890

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
5 minutes ago
Hi all, so I just found this website today (super late nite here, around 3.25 AM). I already downloaded game that I was looking for and turned out it need LP app to get all the features. I followed all the instructions then the LP couldn't get installed in my phone (I'm using Honor 9 Lite). Does the LP has to be in SD card? Coz I didn't use any. And if thats not the case, could anyone help me solve this prob? Thanks in advance and sorry for long msg! 🙏🏻

Report Edit

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Check your settings and allow it to install apps from unknown sources .. The security feature stops the installations most times

rgtflslf67890

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Check your settings and allow it to install apps from unknown sources .. The security feature stops the installations most times
i checked my app permissions and all looks fine. i mean the mod app that I downloaded before LP couldn't hv installed as well.. :(
Post automatically merged:

i checked my app permissions and all looks fine. i mean the mod app that I downloaded before LP couldn't hv installed as well.. ☹
i mean if the phone setting didn't right, supposedly the mod app can't be installed but it works. only the LP tho

Attachments

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Go to the play store . Then to the play protect and turn it off...

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
i checked my app permissions and all looks fine. i mean the mod app that I downloaded before LP couldn't hv installed as well.. ☹

Lol My bad . You're all sorted now

rgtflslf67890

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hey no worries!! Its so nice of u to helped me. Thank you :)

Yeah it is but you will get a notification that you are using an unsafe app always....
yeaaa i just tried it and its annoying lol. anyways thanks for the help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.