Covering Your Tracks(Tutorial)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,837 happy users since 2014.
Register

Janina

⚔E.L.I.T.E⚔
Member for 5 years
INTERNET COOKIES
Every time you view a web page, Internet Explorer stores what’s called a cookie on your computer. Cookies are useful when you need to use the back button to go to the previous page, or to look through your browser history. A good hacker knows how to delete cookies and remain untraceable.

WHY COOKIES ARE BAD
For a hacker, internet cookies can be very dangerous if they don’t know what they’re doing. Unwanted cookies can land the best hacker in jail. Kevin Mitnick was a famous hacker who was caught because the F.B.I. traced his browser history. This section will teach you how to not get caught like that.

DELETING YOUR COOKIES TO REMAIN UNTRACEABLE
Deleting your cookies is easy, and how you do it varies on which version of Internet Explorer you’re using. Since Microsoft is constantly improving Internet Explorer, I’m not going to cover it here. Instead, here are links to the instructions for each version:

INPRIVATE BROWSING FOR HACKING SESSIONS
It’s not always a good idea to have all of your history cleared. If the F.B.I. seizes your computer and doesn’t see any history, it will look suspicious. If you have the latest version of Internet Explorer, you can open a new window that doesn’t leave any cookies.

Once you’re done hacking, all you have to do is close the window and any evidence will be gone without a trace. This is what is known as InPrivate browsing, and many hackers have used it to avoid being caught. I always use InPrivate Browsing when I’m hacking at school.

Microsoft takes security very seriously, which is why I use them. You can read more about InPrivate browsing on their web site and how to use it.

HTTPS
Hidden Text Transmission Protocol Security (or HTTPS for short) is a transmission method that Internet Explorer uses to encrypt the website address you’re visiting. If the F.B.I. is using ping and gets your IP address, then they can track the web sites you’re visiting in real time, which means they’ll know even if you delete your cookies afterwards.

USING HTTPS
If you’re browsing a site and want to prevent anyone from knowing where you’re going, put https:// in front of the www portion of the domain. You should always use HTTPS when browsing hacking sites like this one because the government is always trying to keep track of hackers. For example, the untracable address for this site is:

https://www.elite-hackers.com

Every link on this site uses HTTPS.

DOWNLOADING FILES
An astute hacker always uses caution when downloading things like hacking tools, databases, and source code. It’s important that you choose a secure method of downloading files in order to avoid being traced.

Even though Microsoft Internet Explorer is the only browser that is capable of HTTPS, that doesn’t mean that all sites are secure. Only sites running Microsoft ASP.NET (like this site) come with out-of-the box encryption that is 100% safe. Only when you use Internet Explorer with these sites are you gauranteed to be untraceable. Since that isn’t always the case, this is where P2P applications come in.

USING P2P FOR ENCRYPTED FILE DOWNLOADS
P2P (Peer-2-Peer) software is the best way to download hacker software, trojans, viruses, and worms. Since you download files from individual users through a secure connection, it’s a lot harder for the F.B.I to track anything.

LIST OF THE BEST P2P CLIENTS
Although they are still widely used, the web sites to download most of these P2P clients have unfortunately been shut down by the F.B.I, so it’s hard to get a copy of them. WireShare is a LimeWire clone that hasn’t been taken offline yet.

If you can’t get a copy of BearShare or KaZaA, try downloading your hacking tools using WireShare. Just make sure you use P2P when downloading illegal hacking tools to avoid being traced.

OTHER TIPS
Deleting your internet history cookies, using InPrivate browsing, using HTTPS, and securing your method of downloading tools using P2P are all good ways to hack servers without getting caught. In order to avoid any suspsicion, follow these tips as well.

BOOKMARKS AND THE INTERNET EXPLORER HOME PAGE
Reading this web site is not illegal. However, it is known as the greatest hacking site online. Therefore, you should not bookmark this site if you actually attempt to hack something. Also avoid making this site (or any hacking site) your Internet Explorer home page.

If for some reason the F.B.I decides to make you a target (They won’t if you do what I say on this page), finding this site in your history or bookmarks will raise suspiscion.

ALWAYS EMPTY YOUR RECYCLING BIN
Countless hackers have been caught even after deleting their files.

Imagine you’re on KaZaA downloading some hacking tools to try out and you decide to try Sub7. So you download it, use it to crack into something like a web site, and then you delete it.

What you didn’t know is that it’s still in your recycling bin and can be found. This is evidence that the F.B.I. can use against you. When you’re done hacking and deleting your tools, always make sure to right click on your recycling bin and click “Empty Recycling Bin”.

Microsoft does this to prevent accidentally deleting something on accident. Only after emptying your recycling bin can you be sure that your deleted hacking software is 100% clear from your hard drive.

CONCLUSION
A hacker is no good if he is in prison, and if he ends up in prison, that means he wasn’t good. Great hackers use this information to ensure that they are untraceable and leave no evidence behind. Here is a summary:

• Always delete your internet history cookiesfrom Internet Explorer
  • When browsing hacking-related sites, always use Hidden Text Transmission Protocol Security (HTTPS)
  • Always download hacking tools using P2P clients if HTTPS isn’t available (this site uses HTTPS, so you won’t be tracked)
  • If you’re an active hacker, don’t bookmark hacking web sites or set them as your home page in Internet Explorer
  • ALWAYS empty your recycling bin to ensure that any incriminating files are completely off of your hard drive.
Gl Janina