COVID-19

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,035 happy users since 2014.
Register

Kaitouzero

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Important notice for those who are interested. COVID-19 was produced by the same people who used the bacillus pseudomonas aeruginosa for the same goal in the 1990s.Back then we were infected with it via milk. They experimented on us with SARS and COVID-19. This year on the 26th of February they poisoned my food with COVID-19. Those people made two mistakes wich saved us from death .Those mistakes I will not tell. We tried to tell someone about this for years, but nobody wanted to hear this.

Sosman

?? Avid Game Reviewer ??
Member for 3 years
Sounds like a conspiracy theory.

I'll pass on that info.
😶😶😶😶

MattJones

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Everyone has their own ideas on covid. I just leave to the experts.

Kaitouzero

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I wouldn't have written this if I didn't have evidence. But country where I live (not the dream country that I wrote I am from. If I had lived there (in the USA), I wouldn't have been poisoned). That poison really did a number on my health. But alas, no one wants to do anything about it ( nor the police, nor the human rights organisations). Because the country I live in is rotten to the core and full of mafia.

Kaitouzero

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I am from Montenegro. If you ever want to visit any country on your holiday, I wouldn't recommend going there. The country and it's security agency/ secret police ( ANB) kills it's own people. They use poisons, kill children,illegal drug trade, kidnap and sell people and organs, deal with terrorists and much, much more. A lot of people here like to steal, deceive, double cross, adopt children for the sake of turning them into slaves.... I live in constant fear, they use sleeping drugs to enter one's home at night to poison the and to steal. It happened to me. In short IT'S WORSE THAN HELL IN HERE. I am very surprised that this got on the Internet, because they block my writings on the Internet most of the time.

Kaitouzero

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I don't know what else to do. We ( my family and I) tried everything, yet every organisation does not do anything, the police doesn't do it's job. We are barely alive.

Kaitouzero

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
You can check everything and see for yourselves.I have evidence for everything. I am fully responsible for what I said, I would even be willing to speak in court. I just can't find any organisation willing to help here. No one here does anything, Internet is usually blocked and we are too sick to travel abroad. Please help.

MattJones

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I think you should go and see a doctor. Maybe they can help you?

Kaitouzero

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
No, they won't. They are forbidden to give us documents and now even they even are not allowed to give us antibiotics.

Kaitouzero

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
The ones who didn't give us documents had ties with ANB. The ones who don't give us antibiotics are forbidden by the new law. No matter how good and kindhearted the doctor is he/ she can't do anything to help, they can only lose their jobs if they try to help.

Kaitouzero

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
And the most of the documents we had ( we still have some and if someone from hospital tests us on arsenic they will be able to writte much more, but like I said it's impossible in Montenegro) are stolen from our home at night. But even with those left it would be possible to go to begin police investigation, but no one does that. They mock us when we go to the police.
Post automatically merged:

And without the police everything won't even begin ( the legal actions).

Harry Severus

😎Wizard👁 of Sbennytopia
Member for 3 years
Dude this is insane. I can't just imagine how you are living there. Please take care of yourself. I don't think any organisation can help. The mafia will surely kill anyone who is going to help. This is not right some action should be taken. Why the people do not revolt against them a mass revolt can surely grab attention

Kaitouzero

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I am grateful for your understanding. Small communities easily fall under the influence of autocracy, because their democratic capacity is very limited. Because of a small amount of population it is very easy to frighten or to bribe certain groups, which shoud be pillars of safety for majority. Montenegro is small and most of the people are with mafia. Those who aren't ( very small amount), are either poisoned or too scared. Who is going to revolt? Our only hope is that the world hears about this and urge them to leave innocent people alone . That's why I am writing here. I hope that you will share this to everyone so that something might change for the better.