Paid .apk Crashlands v1.418 ~ FREE Premium Masterpiece Update Feb 8 2019

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,478 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Crashlands v1.418 ~ FREE Premium Masterpiece Update Feb 8 2019

Name of the game: Crashlands

Version: v1.418

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? Yes: you need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Game Description:
Crashlands

Craft, battle, and quest your way through Crashlands..
an outlandish story overflowing with sass!

Become Flux Dabes, a galactic trucker whose latest shipment gets derailed by a chin-strapped alien menace named Hewgodooko, leaving you stranded on an alien planet. As you hustle to retrieve your packages you’ll become enmeshed in a nefarious plot of world domination, which will require all of your wits and both of your glutes to overcome. Learn recipes from the local sentient life, make new friends, uncover ancient secrets and deadly bosses, tame everything and build yourself a home-away-from-home as you learn to thrive on planet Woanope.

▼▼ Key Features ▼▼
● Expansive Crafting System ●
Unlock over 500 craftable items as you explore the world and learn its secrets!
● Self-managing, Infinite Inventory ●
In Crashlands, your inventory is infinite, manages itself, and retrieves your tools when you need them, so you can focus on adventuring, questing, and building. You'll never have dig through your bag or return to your base to free up inventory space!
● RPG-Style Character Progression ●
Become more powerful through creating ever-more-amazing items! As you grow in power, you can venture to new regions of the world, meet strange characters, discover new stories, and encounter new and interesting enemies.
● Skill-Based Combat ●
Learn the attacks of the enemies you encounter, and use your skill, agility, and wits to defeat them! You can even augment your fighting prowess with the power of the dozens of gadgets you can craft. Set your enemies on fire, stun them, slow down time, and more!
● Intuitive Base Building ●
Building a base in Crashlands is so simple it feels like fingerpainting. You can create beautiful, sprawling bases in minutes!
● Tameable Creatures ●
Every creature in Crashlands can become a trusty combat sidekick. Find an egg, incubate it, and hatch your very own adorable or hideous bundle of joy. You can even craft special items to grow and empower them!
● Huge World... with Huge Problems ●
Four sentient races, three continents, an epic bid for the future of the planet, and you - trapped in the middle, trying to deliver your freakin' packages. Take your time to dive into the sidestories of the characters you meet or just rush headlong into making that special delivery. With hundreds upon hundreds of quests, there's a lot to do and discover on planet Woanope!
● Effortless Cloud Saving ●
Just because your battery died or you accidentally dropped your device into a bottomless chasm, doesn't mean your save has to die with it. With BscotchID, you can easily store and retrieve your save from the cloud, and move it between your devices!
● Controller Support ●
Tired of rubbing your sweaty hands all over your beautiful touchscreen? No problem! We've got support for most mobile-compatible controllers, so you can rub your sweaty hands on some joysticks instead!

"...a design masterpiece." 5/5 - TouchArcade
2016 Game of the Year - TouchArcade, Gamezebo
2016 Action Game of the Year - Pocket Tactics
DICE 2016 Mobile Game of the Year Nominee
Time's Top 10 Games / Top 50 Apps of 2016
What's New
v1.4 has added same screen co-op, meaning Juicebox can do all sorts of crazy things now, provided you have a friend and a gamepad. Have we gone too far? Have we flown too close to the sun, only to find our waxy wings melted by the heat of our ambition? What is life without a little freefall, anyway?

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bscotch.crashlands
MOD Features:
Premium RPG Sim Adv Craft Action etc Combo Mix Genres GEM 😱

YouTube Video:

Installation Instructions:
Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure to uninstall your game first (if already installed). Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're ready to play. Video Tutorial: click here to watch

Credits to: KentCave

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 52 times

Last edited:

Kizuna

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I see Crashlands. I see it's made by a dude who posted good games. I click. I love

(Wtf was that HSHAHA THANKS AGAIN KENT!)

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
I see Crashlands. I see it's made by a dude who posted good games. I click. I love

(Wtf was that HSHAHA THANKS AGAIN KENT!)
Am here to serve. Bones to gnaw upon. 👹
Post automatically merged:

ur running out of SB Points to N Joy the other goodies bro 👻
Remember to Vote for Cash-back too 👺
♥ KC Loyalty Appreciation Contest

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser